The science of the Trumpshake

Pelle Svanslös

May 29, 2017, 7:57:42 AM5/29/17
“It goes down to asserting dominance,” said Dolcos. “Why he wants to do
that? I don’t know. It looks, to me, like he is trying too hard…. It
looks ridiculous”

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-handshake_us_592adb83e4b0df57cbfc23fd

Why? I think reading a couple of Trump interview transcripts settles that.

*skriptis

May 29, 2017, 9:01:03 AM5/29/17
Pelle Svanslös <pe...@svans.los> Wrote in message:
> ?It goes down to asserting dominance,? said Dolcos. ?Why he wants to do
> that? I don?t know. It looks, to me, like he is trying too hard?. It
> looks ridiculous?
>
> http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-handshake_us_592adb83e4b0df57cbfc23fd
>
> Why? I think reading a couple of Trump interview transcripts settles that.

So another brainless feminist article on how dominance is
supposedly to be "bad"?

Is that?

--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----