7543

arahim

Jun 12, 2017, 4:13:19 AM6/12/17
Federer 49+25+4+15=93
Sampras 49+25+0+6= 80
Nadal 14+10+40+3=67
Borg 35+0+24+0=59
Djokovic 21+10+4+18=53

soccerfan777

Jun 12, 2017, 7:18:32 AM6/12/17
Shows how silly 7543 is. Whisper keeps claiming Nadal is prime goat candidate. And 7543 contradicts it

The Iceberg

Jun 12, 2017, 8:16:43 AM6/12/17
Yes it quite funny/wrong how Fed is there, but Whisper has long said unfortunately it wasn't designed to take into account the clown era or Fed taking advantage when the better players weren't around.

TennisGuy

Jun 12, 2017, 1:31:11 PM6/12/17
Maybe, just maybe, at the time it was designed he was trying to cement
Sampras as the greatest?

BTW, what do you guys think about his post yesterday about 7543?

The dust hardly had a chance to settle at Roland Garros
and 'you know who' makes a post updating the 7543 numbers!

What was he trying to do?

Perhaps show that despite Nadal's victory, he still
had a long way to go before he surpassed Sampras?

John Liang

Jun 13, 2017, 10:52:20 AM6/13/17
On Monday, June 12, 2017 at 10:16:43 PM UTC+10, The Iceberg wrote:
> Yes it quite funny/wrong how Fed is there, but Whisper has long said unfortunately it wasn't designed to take into account the clown era or Fed taking advantage when the better players weren't around.

Did 7543 take into account of Piolines, Martins and Washingtons during Sampras era ? If the 'better' players could not make the final then they were not exactly 'better' player for that tournament and in that particular year.

Carey

Jun 13, 2017, 11:45:30 AM6/13/17
When looking at some stuff on Marcelo Rios (fantastic!) I came across an interesting result: Agassi beating multi-Major finalist Pioline 6-0, 6-0 in a Super 9.

Very tough era, that.

;)