Gracchie, in a potential Nadal vs Murray final which player will you root for?

Court_1

Jun 8, 2017, 8:51:57 PM6/8/17
You will be caught between a rock and a hard place huh?

:)

Gracchus

Jun 8, 2017, 9:19:47 PM6/8/17
On Thursday, June 8, 2017 at 5:51:57 PM UTC-7, Court_1 wrote:

> You will be caught between a rock and a hard place huh?
>
> :)

It would be Murray of course. I would be glad to see him win that contest, but it would be unlikely.

Court_1

Jun 8, 2017, 9:43:30 PM6/8/17
What do you think Thiem's chances vs Nadal are?

Gracchus

Jun 9, 2017, 1:03:33 AM6/9/17
I haven't watched him play. But I agree with you that winning a 3-of-5 match in a slam is a whole other challenge that winning 2-of-3 in a tune-up.