OT: Trump denies telling Comey to back off, bashes former FBI director

PeteWasLucky

May 18, 2017, 5:22:32 PM5/18/17
https://www.google.com/amp/abcnews.go.com/amp/Politics/trump-denie
s-telling-comey-back-off-bashes-fbi/story%3Fid%3D47486633
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

calim...@gmx.de

May 18, 2017, 6:08:32 PM5/18/17
On Thursday, May 18, 2017 at 11:22:32 PM UTC+2, PeteWasLucky wrote:
> https://www.google.com/amp/abcnews.go.com/amp/Politics/trump-denie
> s-telling-comey-back-off-bashes-fbi/story%3Fid%3D47486633
> --

ABC?

Lol ...

Max

bmo...@nyx.net

May 18, 2017, 6:09:44 PM5/18/17
WTF does this mean? Can the guy speak English?

"There is no collusion between certainly myself and my campaign, but I can always speak for myself, and the Russians, zero," Trump told ABC News' Chief White House correspondent Jonathan Karl.

*skriptis

May 18, 2017, 6:30:02 PM5/18/17
bmo...@nyx.net Wrote in message:
As if the accusations are more coherent?
His reply is perfectly fitting.

Well said.

bmo...@nyx.net

May 18, 2017, 8:03:24 PM5/18/17