Trump met Russian FM Sergei Lavrov and Russian Ambassador Kislyak and the press corp who was hoping to get a glimpse of the Russians found Henry Kissinger in the Oval Office instead

lo yeeOn

May 10, 2017, 6:04:10 PM5/10/17
Is it McCain's another Russian shoe that would drop?

One White House correspondent, speaking on background, remarked on
the unusual nature of the entire morning: None of the press were
alerted that Kislyak would also be at the meeting until photos from
the Russian embassy emerged. At one point the pool was hastily
assembled at one point for what they thought was a photo spray
ending the meeting with Lavrov, but as the press filed into the Oval
Office they discovered instead former Secretary of State Henry
Kissinger sitting there.

A Kislyak morphing into a Kissinger behind a smiling Trump shaking
Lavrov's hand - hilarious!

lo yeeOn

Lavrov: Trump admin are business people, dialogue free from
ideological bias

Published time: 10 May, 2017 15:36 Edited time: 10 May, 2017 17:39

https://www.rt.com/news/387891-lavrov-tillerson-meeting-washington/

. . .

"We have thoroughly discussed Syria, including those ideas about
creating de-escalation zones. We have a shared understanding that this
must be a step made jointly to put an end to violence in Syria,"
Lavrov said.

Lavrov added that he and President Trump did not touch upon the
subject of Russia's alleged meddling in the US elections in 2016,
calling the media hype around the subject an "orgy".

US officials are harming their own people by saying that Russia might
have influenced the elections and is standing behind US internal
affairs, Lavrov also said.

"I think this is even humiliating for American people to hear that US
internal affairs are being governed by Russia. How can it be that such
a great nation is thinking in this way?" Lavrov said.

However, reporters apparently would not let the issue lie, repeating
the same question several times. Lavrov was compelled to repeat that
there has been no solid evidence of any meddling.

After being asked about the issue for a fourth time, Lavrov looked
somewhat annoyed as he replied that he had "already answered".

bmo...@nyx.net

May 10, 2017, 10:50:52 PM5/10/17
On Wednesday, May 10, 2017 at 3:04:10 PM UTC-7, lo yeeOn wrote:
> Is it McCain's another Russian shoe that would drop?
>
> One White House correspondent, speaking on background, remarked on
> the unusual nature of the entire morning: None of the press were
> alerted that Kislyak would also be at the meeting until photos from
> the Russian embassy emerged. At one point the pool was hastily
> assembled at one point for what they thought was a photo spray
> ending the meeting with Lavrov, but as the press filed into the Oval
> Office they discovered instead former Secretary of State Henry
> Kissinger sitting there.
>
> A Kislyak morphing into a Kissinger behind a smiling Trump shaking
> Lavrov's hand - hilarious!

Yeah, Trump's exclusion of the press is hilarious. Almost as hilarious as your naivete.