I was desperate to avoid Murray, admits Nadal

Giovanna

Nov 26, 2010, 2:38:37 PM11/26/10
http://www.espn.co.uk/tennis/sport/story/59219.html

ROFL!!!!! FFS WTH IS WRONG WITH THIS OGRE????????? HE'S SUCH A
*COWARD*!!! AND HYPOCRITE!!! yeah, everyone knows Murray is in scary
good form atm...
FU NEANDERTHAL

RahimAsif

Nov 26, 2010, 3:23:06 PM11/26/10

Think he is just saying that he would rather play Fed than Murray -
given his record against both, can't say I disagree...

Ali Asoag

Nov 26, 2010, 10:01:11 PM11/26/10

Does Nadal not have a positive H2H against Murray as well, dumbo?

Weren't you the man with double identity? I can't remember ... Maybe
felangey or wkhedr can help me out.

Fan

Nov 27, 2010, 2:01:25 AM11/27/10

Which "wkhedr" do you want to help you out?

Fan

Nov 27, 2010, 2:03:47 AM11/27/10

Murray can come up with a huge game just as well as with nothing. He
is hard to predict. Nadal played Freddy 21 times and beat him 14
times. He knows Freddy's game and I could see him prefereing to playe
Freddy instead of Murray. Maybe he will get a chance to play both...

Ali Asoag

Nov 27, 2010, 7:21:47 AM11/27/10

The current number 1 fears a certain player, how coward. Just coward. Or
hypocritical!

Ali Asoag

Nov 27, 2010, 7:22:45 AM11/27/10

And with Fed saying like "I must beat everyone to win a tournament, so
come who will", it's arrogant. LOL

wkhedr

Nov 27, 2010, 8:06:15 AM11/27/10

He will chew Murray up and spit him out. This is how much he is scared.