Could Ivanovic sneak through?

Court_1

May 31, 2015, 6:01:06 PM5/31/15
Ivanovic could be a sleeper and get to the final. Good draw and she seems pumped up.

By the way, this is the healthiest Ivanovic has looked in years. She has put on a little weight especially in the legs and it suits her. She had Olive Oil legs before. She looks great. Could it be in part due to Bastian Schweinsteiger? He has been cheering like crazy at all her matches and looks like he is bitten by the bug.

https://twitter.com/ATPWTAMemes/status/605043074566397955

https://twitter.com/gabryBoschetto/status/600286879095721985

TT

May 31, 2015, 6:10:13 PM5/31/15
Who the fuck is sebastian schwarzenegger and why the hell do you post
pics of his ugly mug?

-

But I hope Ana does well... she looked today GORGEOUS in her tiny black
dress... played pretty well too. Next up Svitolina who looked in form
against Cornet... I'm afraid Ana's tournie might end there.

Court_1

May 31, 2015, 6:23:32 PM5/31/15
Bastian Schweinsteiger is a famous German footballer with Bayern Munich and he is Ivanovic's current boy-toy. Do I have to tell you everything???

As for Ivanovic vs Svitolina, the h2h is 6-0 for Ivanovic. Ivanovic should come through that match.

TT

May 31, 2015, 6:32:26 PM5/31/15
1.6.2015, 1:23, Court_1 kirjoitti:
> As for Ivanovic vs Svitolina, the h2h is 6-0 for Ivanovic. Ivanovic should come through that match.

Good!

PeteWasLucky

May 31, 2015, 6:56:15 PM5/31/15
She is really a good girl and this guy looks like a very strong controlling personality, I hope I am wrong.

TT

May 31, 2015, 6:58:55 PM5/31/15
1.6.2015, 1:56, PeteWasLucky kirjoitti:
> She is really a good girl and this guy looks like a very strong controlling personality, I hope I am wrong.

You're probably right, a football captain would be a controlling
personality and on top of that likely an asshole...

Court_1

May 31, 2015, 7:11:01 PM5/31/15
On Sunday, May 31, 2015 at 6:56:15 PM UTC-4, PeteWasLucky wrote:

> She is really a good girl and this guy looks like a very strong controlling personality, I hope I am wrong.

How are you getting all that? It seems she has been with a lot of creeps before. This one seems better on paper at least. The golfer Adam Scott was much better looking but I am not sure how supportive he was and he seemed like a bit of a narcissist. You never saw him cheering like mad at Ana's matches like this one does. In fact he was at very few of her matches when they were on and off for a couple of years. Something seemed off there. She gets rid of them fast if they don't pass all of her tests it seems which is what she should do.

This was Bastian's gf before Ana--a German model:

http://static.sportskeeda.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/39.jpg

Looks like he has good taste.

Court_1

May 31, 2015, 7:16:02 PM5/31/15
LMAO. What nonsense. What does being a football captain have to do with being controlling in a relationship? There is no correlation. Should she not date a CEO also because he may be controlling?

Who is she going to date? Somebody who works at McDonalds?

jdeluise

May 31, 2015, 7:20:06 PM5/31/15
TT got some swirlies and atomic wedgies from the football captain in
school it seems.

Court_1

May 31, 2015, 7:32:47 PM5/31/15
On Sunday, May 31, 2015 at 6:58:55 PM UTC-4, TT wrote:

> You're probably right, a football captain would be a controlling
> personality and on top of that likely an asshole...

Djokovic's comments about Bastian and Ana:

https://twitter.com/ChiaraGamTWI/status/604654556417552384

TT

May 31, 2015, 7:33:42 PM5/31/15
1.6.2015, 2:20, jdeluise kirjoitti:
> Court_1 <olymp...@yahoo.com> writes:

>>> You're probably right, a football captain would be a controlling
>>> personality and on top of that likely an asshole...
>>
>> LMAO. What nonsense. What does being a football captain have to do
>> with being controlling in a relationship? There is no
>> correlation. Should she not date a CEO also because he may be
>> controlling?

You can't compare a CEO and a football captain, the average IQ gap must
be around 50 points...

Were talking about dumb jocks here.

>> Who is she going to date? Somebody who works at McDonalds?
>
> TT got some swirlies and atomic wedgies from the football captain in
> school it seems.

Nope. I just think footballers are morons... and a captain is sort of
like king of morons...

TT

May 31, 2015, 7:37:24 PM5/31/15
What else is he going to say...

Maybe that bastl guy is an exception. Then again who would be more dork
than Djoko himself...

Court_1

May 31, 2015, 7:53:55 PM5/31/15
Your theory is still silly. There is no correlation between being a footballer and being controlling. Just when I thought you couldn't come up with anything dumber than some of your tennis theories! ;)

As for Djokovic, there is a dichotomy--on court he can be an obnoxious idiot but off court he seems like a fun person.

TT

May 31, 2015, 7:59:02 PM5/31/15
1.6.2015, 2:53, Court_1 kirjoitti:
> There is no correlation between being a footballer and being controlling.

I didn't claim that. Football CAPTAIN is controlling by nature. They
don't choose other kind for that...

TT

May 31, 2015, 8:01:15 PM5/31/15
1.6.2015, 2:53, Court_1 kirjoitti:
> As for Djokovic, there is a dichotomy--on court he can be an obnoxious idiot but off court he seems like a fun person.

Yeah, like making his servants aka Becker carry his bags etc...

They don't call him "faker" for nothing.

PeteWasLucky

May 31, 2015, 11:01:16 PM5/31/15
We will see, it's the matter of time.
He really looks like AH.

heyg...@gmail.com

Jun 1, 2015, 7:20:38 AM6/1/15
Highest seed left in the bottom half. Though she can lose to pretty much anyone nowadays.

bob

Jun 1, 2015, 11:59:26 AM6/1/15
On Sun, 31 May 2015 15:01:05 -0700 (PDT), Court_1
<olymp...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Ivanovic could be a sleeper and get to the final.

we can only hope.

bob

Fednatic

Jun 1, 2015, 4:23:01 PM6/1/15
On Mon, 01 Jun 2015 01:10:12 +0300, TT <as...@dprk.kp> wrote:

>1.6.2015, 1:01, Court_1 kirjoitti:
>> Ivanovic could be a sleeper and get to the final. Good draw and she seems pumped up.
>>
>> By the way, this is the healthiest Ivanovic has looked in years. She has put on a little weight especially in the legs and it suits her. She had Olive Oil legs before. She looks great. Could it be in part due to Bastian Schweinsteiger? He has been cheering like crazy at all her matches and looks like he is bitten by the bug.
>>
>> https://twitter.com/ATPWTAMemes/status/605043074566397955
>>
>> https://twitter.com/gabryBoschetto/status/600286879095721985
>>

>Who the fuck is sebastian schwarzenegger and why the hell do you post
>pics of his ugly mug?

must be her bf no.

The Iceberg

Jun 1, 2015, 4:45:49 PM6/1/15
I totally agree, the football captain's I've met tend to be exactly like you're describing, real bossy types.

The Iceberg

Jun 1, 2015, 4:46:45 PM6/1/15
he must have an AMAZING personality, LOLOLOLOLOL