(OT) Today's tweets

瀏覽次數:20 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Brian W Lawrence

未讀,
2017年5月31日 清晨7:06:222017/5/31
收件者:
Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) May 31, 2017

"Despite the constant negative press covfefe"

Donald J. Trump‏ (@realDonaldTrump) 52 minutes ago

"Who can figure out the true meaning of "covfefe" ??? Enjoy!"

Retweeted more times than any other tweet since Jan 20.

---
http://www.avg.com

*skriptis

未讀,
2017年5月31日 清晨7:30:032017/5/31
收件者:
Brian W Lawrence <brian_w_...@msn.com> Wrote in message:
> Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) May 31, 2017
>
> "Despite the constant negative press covfefe"
>
> Donald J. Trump? (@realDonaldTrump) 52 minutes ago
>
> "Who can figure out the true meaning of "covfefe" ??? Enjoy!"
>
> Retweeted more times than any other tweet since Jan 20.

Excellent move to boost his Twitter account.

He was out of the top 100 most followed before he run, he's now at
#34 with more that 31 million followers. That's ok, but not
enough for a man of his stature, importance and position.

Excellent move. Throw them a typo Twitter post and get enormous
exposure, widen your platform for spreading the truth, avoiding
fake news.

Operation, 100% success.

It's like that Lenin joke, about greedy capitalist who'd sell you
the rope with which you'd hang him.

Fake news are directly empowering Trump and making themselves even
more irrelevant by reporting on his Twitter account.

Either that or a billionaire and president of the United States
can't tweet?
:)

--

PeteWasLucky

未讀,
2017年5月31日 上午10:36:542017/5/31
收件者:
"who hasn't still figured out that I can't spell?!!" He should tweeted
0 則新訊息