Wow, Ostapenko Rocked That Last Set!

Garvin Yee

Jun 10, 2017, 11:14:51 AM6/10/17

Whisper

Jun 10, 2017, 11:26:02 AM6/10/17
On 11/06/2017 1:14 AM, Garvin Yee wrote:

> Awesome! And she didn't seem too surprised to win!
>
> :)

Let's hope she's not another Muguruza & actually becomes a real champion
with some balls.

---
http://www.avg.com

SliceAndDice

Jun 10, 2017, 1:39:13 PM6/10/17
I don't think she is.

bob

Jun 10, 2017, 2:43:24 PM6/10/17
On Sat, 10 Jun 2017 08:14:26 -0700, Garvin Yee <drsmi...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Awesome! And she didn't seem too surprised to win!
>
> :)

if she can actually do this a couple more times i've got a new girl to
root for going forward. it's been a while. maybe it's just me, but
she's got sort of an "it" factor IMO.

bob

SliceAndDice

Jun 10, 2017, 3:44:23 PM6/10/17
+1. It took me 10 minutes of watching her for me to go..this kid is winning a slam for sure.

Yama

Jun 10, 2017, 5:00:17 PM6/10/17
10.6.2017, 18:14, Garvin Yee kirjoitti:

> Awesome! And she didn't seem too surprised to win!
>
> :)

Ostapenko threw her racquet before the last point ended. Point should
have gone to Halep and match continued.

bob

Jun 10, 2017, 5:09:56 PM6/10/17
On Sat, 10 Jun 2017 12:44:22 -0700 (PDT), SliceAndDice
<vish...@gmail.com> wrote:

>+1. It took me 10 minutes of watching her for me to go..this kid is winning a slam for sure.

now that she won it, at 20 yrs 2 days, i want to see her continue on
this path. don't want to see her losing 1st week at the next 5 slams.

bob

Garvin Yee

Jun 10, 2017, 5:11:54 PM6/10/17
On 6/10/2017 12:44 PM, SliceAndDice wrote:
> +1. It took me 10 minutes of watching her for me to go..this kid is winning a slam for sure.

Just re-watch the first game!

I knew she could win it after seeing that!

But could she keep it up consistently enough?

Yes, Indeed!

*skriptis

Jun 10, 2017, 5:30:02 PM6/10/17
Yama <yama21...@yahoo.co.uk> Wrote in message:
:)

soccerfan777

Jun 10, 2017, 7:34:15 PM6/10/17
I went to the theatre yesterday and overslept and missed the final. Glad to see Ostapenko win. Halep is a retriever and I don't like those kind of players

Gracchus

Jun 10, 2017, 7:44:33 PM6/10/17
On Saturday, June 10, 2017 at 4:34:15 PM UTC-7, soccerfan777 wrote:

> I went to the theatre yesterday and overslept and missed the final. Glad to see Ostapenko win. Halep is a retriever and I don't like those kind of players

I hope you at least went to a must-see movie. "Captain Underpants" perhaps?

Whisper

Jun 10, 2017, 9:17:41 PM6/10/17
Hope so.