Canadian giant pension fund PSP boss: London will be Europe's financial heartland after Brexit

The Iceberg

May 13, 2017, 4:37:29 AM5/13/17
LOL

http://www.cityam.com/264389/canadian-pension-fund-psp-boss-andre-bourbonnais-weve

Canadian pension fund PSP boss Andre Bourbonnais: We've picked London as our base as it'll be Europe's financial heartland after Brexit

One of Canada’s largest pension fund managers has picked London as its new European headquarters, insisting the UK capital “is and will remain the financial centre of Europe”.

The Public Sector Pension Investment Board (PSP), which serves the Royal Canadian Mounted Police alongside other civil servants and boasts C$125.8bn (£70.7bn) of assets under management, will today launch a hub in Victoria. PSP said the move signals the fund’s “commitment to Europe”.

The president and chief executive of PSP Andre Bourbonnais told City A.M.: “There is a strong conviction within the senior management team and the board that London is and will remain the financial centre of Europe.

We’re all aware of the possible implications of Brexit. But in our mind with the talent that is here and the fact that London has been the financial centre of Europe for decades, we are committed to it and we think it is the best place for us.

calim...@gmx.de

May 13, 2017, 12:37:15 PM5/13/17
Canada?

Lol