Rafa has a nightmare draw at madrid

Bharath Purohit

May 5, 2017, 11:56:21 PM5/5/17
Rafa's path at Madrid looks brutal:
1R Bye
2R Sousa/Fognini
3R Kyrgios
QF Raonic/Goffin
SF Djokovic
F Murray/Wawrinka

Toughest draw possible.

Tim

May 6, 2017, 12:36:31 AM5/6/17
It'll be a walk in the park for him.

--
Please support mental health research and world community grid
http://www.mentalhealthresearchuk.org.uk/
http://mcpin.org/
https://www.mqmentalhealth.org/
https://join.worldcommunitygrid.org?recruiterId=123388

TT

May 7, 2017, 7:24:29 AM5/7/17
Yup. I hope he loses to Kyrgios.

stephenJ

May 7, 2017, 8:00:54 AM5/7/17
If he drops a set I'll be surprised.

---

kaennorsing

May 7, 2017, 8:39:39 AM5/7/17
Op zondag 7 mei 2017 14:00:54 UTC+2 schreef StephenJ:
> On 5/5/2017 10:56 PM, Bharath Purohit wrote:
> > Rafa's path at Madrid looks brutal:
> > 1R Bye
> > 2R Sousa/Fognini
> > 3R Kyrgios
> > QF Raonic/Goffin
> > SF Djokovic
> > F Murray/Wawrinka
> >
> > Toughest draw possible.
> >

> If he drops a set I'll be surprised.

To Sousa/Fognini, yes. The others not so much. Madrid has never been Rafa's favorite court, I can't imagine he's that motivated this week and he'll probably welcome a nice break before Rome. As a Fedfan I hope he drains himself and wins/loses the final. Rinse and repeat at Rome and then onto the FO :)

TT

May 7, 2017, 12:27:27 PM5/7/17
6.5.2017, 6:56, Bharath Purohit kirjoitti:
Rafa has ear infection. He has postponed pre tournament presser to tomorrow.

If he doesn't withdraw he and his doctors are idiots.

jdeluise

May 7, 2017, 12:52:35 PM5/7/17
He played through appendicitis, right? Why would a little ear ache stop
him?

TT

May 7, 2017, 1:22:02 PM5/7/17
Indeed. They're incurably stupid.