Federer against Zverev in the final

PeteWasLucky

Jun 24, 2017, 12:14:15 PM6/24/17
If Federer played like today he will lose. He will need to raise his game otherwise he will lose in straight sets.

Carey

Jun 24, 2017, 12:22:45 PM6/24/17
On Saturday, June 24, 2017 at 9:14:15 AM UTC-7, PeteWasLucky wrote:
> If Federer played like today he will lose. He will need to raise his game otherwise he will lose in straight sets.

Federer-Khachanov SF highlights:

http://www.tennisworldusa.org/news/videos/Roger_Federer/44740/federer-vs-khachanov-highlights/

SliceAndDice

Jun 24, 2017, 12:46:14 PM6/24/17
Agreed. His return of serve especially is missing.

Guypers

Jun 24, 2017, 12:50:01 PM6/24/17
On Saturday, June 24, 2017 at 12:14:15 PM UTC-4, PeteWasLucky wrote:
> If Federer played like today he will lose. He will need to raise his game otherwise he will lose in straight sets.

Khachnov hits the ball very hard?

Carey

Jun 24, 2017, 1:19:46 PM6/24/17
It sure looks like he does to me. He has a really nice two-hander. Maybe Safin-like in that way.

PeteWasLucky

Jun 24, 2017, 3:33:12 PM6/24/17
> Khachnov hits the ball very hard?

Yes but it was all about Federer UE's.

Also he got broken twice being up 40-15.

Carey

Jun 24, 2017, 3:51:53 PM6/24/17
Fed is 35, people. He has a shot at W, for sure, but this idea that he's some shoo-in is crazy.

No one has won Wimbledon at his age in the Open Era. Let that sink in.

So... go effin' Fed, regardless!

PeteWasLucky

Jun 24, 2017, 3:55:27 PM6/24/17
> Fed is 35, people. He has a shot at W, for sure, but this idea that he's some shoo-in is crazy.

No one has won Wimbledon at his age in the Open Era. Let that sink in.

So... go effin' Fed, regardless!

We know that but we can't lower our expectations when it's Federer :)

calim...@gmx.de

Jun 24, 2017, 4:11:26 PM6/24/17
On Saturday, June 24, 2017 at 6:14:15 PM UTC+2, PeteWasLucky wrote:
> If Federer played like today he will lose. He will need to raise his game otherwise he will lose in straight sets.

The NSA will blackmail Zverev and make tank the match!

Max

*skriptis

Jun 24, 2017, 5:30:03 PM6/24/17
PeteWasLucky <waleed...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
> If Federer played like today he will lose. He will need to raise his game otherwise he will lose in straight sets.

It's good for tennis to see these new youngsters starting to win
some titles.
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

SliceAndDice

Jun 24, 2017, 5:33:43 PM6/24/17
And Rublev reminds me a bit of Davydenko.