Nadal/Lopez

felangey

Mar 20, 2010, 10:19:47 PM3/20/10
Apparently they are going to have a wee cup of tea and some chocolate
biscuits between EVERY FRIGGIN POINT! Play. PLAY ALREADY!!!!!

The 'mañana' thing with Spain is spot on.

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Gracchus

Mar 20, 2010, 10:31:34 PM3/20/10

The rain in Spain falls heavily on Rafa's knees.

Superdave

Mar 20, 2010, 10:36:14 PM3/20/10
On Sat, 20 Mar 2010 19:31:34 -0700 (PDT), Gracchus <cernu...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>On Mar 20, 9:19 pm, "felangey" <o...@cloudnine.com> wrote:
>> Apparently they are going to have a wee cup of tea and some chocolate
>> biscuits between EVERY FRIGGIN POINT! Play. PLAY ALREADY!!!!!
>>

>> The 'mańana' thing with Spain is spot on.

>> Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhh!
>

>The rain in Spain falls heavily on Rafa's knees.

i've just restocked my cutlery drawer with forks.

SliceAndDice

Mar 20, 2010, 10:39:24 PM3/20/10

LOL..Any live streaming for this match?

Gracchus

Mar 20, 2010, 10:39:41 PM3/20/10
On Mar 20, 9:36 pm, Superdave <the.big.rst.kah...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sat, 20 Mar 2010 19:31:34 -0700 (PDT), Gracchus <cernunn...@hotmail.com>
> wrote:

> >The rain in Spain falls heavily on Rafa's knees.
>
> i've just restocked my cutlery drawer with forks.

LOL

Superdave

Mar 20, 2010, 10:42:50 PM3/20/10
On Sat, 20 Mar 2010 19:39:24 -0700 (PDT), SliceAndDice <vish...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Mar 20, 10:19 pm, "felangey" <o...@cloudnine.com> wrote:
>> Apparently they are going to have a wee cup of tea and some chocolate
>> biscuits between EVERY FRIGGIN POINT! Play. PLAY ALREADY!!!!!
>>

>> The 'mańana' thing with Spain is spot on.

>> Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhh!
>
>LOL..Any live streaming for this match?

Yes but .....

Nobody in their right mind would want to watch this match so I won't tell you
what it is.

felangey

Mar 20, 2010, 10:45:52 PM3/20/10
>LOL..Any live streaming for this match?<

I could only find it on Veetle.

You need to download and install the free player from:
http://www.veetle.com/download.php

Then the match is on the Tennis Channel at this addy:
http://www.veetle.com/frameworked/index.php/channel/view#4ba4886f131e5

Good stream though....worth it. Only 650kb/s

SliceAndDice

Mar 20, 2010, 10:54:40 PM3/20/10

Thanks much..fantastic quality!

And thanks for nothing, Dave, you tennis Nazi. :)

felangey

Mar 20, 2010, 11:00:53 PM3/20/10
>Thanks much..fantastic quality!<

Yeah I couldn't believe it! Best low bandwidth stream I have had...full
screen even looks pretty good!

SliceAndDice

Mar 20, 2010, 11:07:34 PM3/20/10

Nadal looks pretty pumped up even for a doubles match. That boy just
hates to lose huh?

Also, glad to see he is not wearing those hideous shorts.

ca1houn

Mar 20, 2010, 11:14:33 PM3/20/10

felangey

Mar 20, 2010, 11:23:51 PM3/20/10
>Nadal looks pretty pumped up even for a doubles match. That boy just
hates to lose huh?<

Yeah, pretty intense for a dubs!

>Also, glad to see he is not wearing those hideous shorts.<

Obviously he realised they were the source of his bad mojo and ditched them.
:)

Hope N and Z pull themselves together soon....they have had their chances.

Superdave

Mar 20, 2010, 11:27:37 PM3/20/10
On Sat, 20 Mar 2010 19:54:40 -0700 (PDT), SliceAndDice <vish...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Mar 20, 10:45 pm, "felangey" <o...@cloudnine.com> wrote:

One day you will realize I was trying to do you a favor.

Hola

Mar 21, 2010, 12:16:45 AM3/21/10
Was hoping N&Z would win it, too bad.