OT: Any other Stones fans here?

Carey

Jun 13, 2017, 12:27:52 PM6/13/17
I mainly know their late 60s-early 70s stuff, which I've had on old LPs, and just got a remaster CD of
Let it Bleed. Forgot how great there guys were/are! I'm deciding whether to get Sticky Fingers or Beggar's
Banquet next, and leaning toward the latter, though I wanna hear that opening riff from 'Hear Me Knockin'
soon. :)

Patrick Kehoe

Jun 13, 2017, 2:22:15 PM6/13/17
I saw them in 1980 and I remember thinking they were 'old' then... :)

nish...@gmail.com

Jun 13, 2017, 9:56:11 PM6/13/17
I like Beggars Banquet a lot. Aftermath is great too. Also Sticky Fingers and their early album Out Of Our Heads. I never got the hype behind Let It Bleed. It is just Beggars Banquet formula repeated again. I never like Exile either.

Carey

Jun 13, 2017, 10:07:24 PM6/13/17
Ahh, but Let it Bleed has 'Gimme Shelter' which is unmissable for me. I agree it's a rehash of B's B, though. I will check out Aftermath.

bmo...@nyx.net

Jun 13, 2017, 11:56:18 PM6/13/17
Exile on Main Street too.