2016年7月31日 凌晨4:44:052016/7/31
收件者:

*skriptis

未讀,
2016年7月31日 清晨5:30:032016/7/31
收件者:
calim...@gmx.de Wrote in message:
> https://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/apr/02/putin-kremlin-inside-russian-troll-house
>
> Hey comrades, not your shift today or what?
>

> Max

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2014/10/leading-german-journalist-a
dmits-cia-bribed-leaders-western-press.html

So why would you be surprised if Putin pays as well?

At least he is spending far less money.
He uses anonymous internet trolls for lies and trolling not mass
media.

As for the two us, I believe he's a Chinese so kinda dumb and
paranoid of you to link him with Putin. It only shows the fear
great Vlad has instilled in your ilk.

As for me, I like the truth, fun so I post.

--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

calim...@gmx.de

未讀,
2016年7月31日 清晨5:38:562016/7/31
收件者:
On Sunday, July 31, 2016 at 11:30:03 AM UTC+2, *skriptis wrote:
> calim...@gmx.de Wrote in message:
> > https://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/apr/02/putin-kremlin-inside-russian-troll-house
> >
> > Hey comrades, not your shift today or what?
> >

> > Max
>

> http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2014/10/leading-german-journalist-a
> dmits-cia-bribed-leaders-western-press.html
>

> So why would you be surprised if Putin pays as well?
>
> At least he is spending far less money.
> He uses anonymous internet trolls for lies and trolling not mass
> media.

Udo Ulfkotte never was an editor at the Frankfurter Allgemeine. He was just one of many reporters for them. And to call him "a leading German jounalist" is beyond ridiculous. He is a conspiracy nutter, supports Pegida and other right extremism causes.

And no, in no Western country you can find a troll house like those in Russia.

Max

bob

未讀,
2016年7月31日 清晨5:48:352016/7/31
收件者:

*skriptis

未讀,
2016年7月31日 清晨6:30:032016/7/31
收件者:
calim...@gmx.de Wrote in message:
You can't prove neither.

You can't prove there are troll houses in Russia.
You can't prove there are no troll houses in Germany.

That guy may not have been chief editor but he claims something
he's seen himself happening. Either he's lying or telling the
truth.

But how does the absurd claim of troll houses with trolls
infesting commentaries happen to be more credible than a guy with
PhD coming publicly under his name testifying bribe practice in
mass media?

Even if true, what seems more scary out of those two.

TT

未讀,
2016年7月31日 清晨7:26:362016/7/31
收件者:
“I would go home at the end of the day and see all the same news items
on the television news. It was obvious that the decisions were coming
from somewhere,”

calim...@gmx.de

未讀,
2016年7月31日 上午10:16:042016/7/31
收件者:
On Sunday, July 31, 2016 at 12:30:03 PM UTC+2, *skriptis wrote:
> calim...@gmx.de Wrote in message:

> >> http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2014/10/leading-german-journalist-a
> >> dmits-cia-bribed-leaders-western-press.html
> >>

> >> So why would you be surprised if Putin pays as well?
> >>
> >> At least he is spending far less money.
> >> He uses anonymous internet trolls for lies and trolling not mass
> >> media.

> > Udo Ulfkotte never was an editor at the Frankfurter Allgemeine. He was just one of many reporters for them. And to call him "a leading German jounalist" is beyond ridiculous. He is a conspiracy nutter, supports Pegida and other right extremism causes.
> >
> > And no, in no Western country you can find a troll house like those in Russia.
> >

> > Max
> >

> You can't prove neither.
>
> You can't prove there are troll houses in Russia.

There are numerous credible reports. The Soviets never even denied it.

> You can't prove there are no troll houses in Germany. ...

A free society doesn't need troll houses. Free people always chose democracy over dictatorship. That is Putin's problem.

Max

*skriptis

未讀,
2016年7月31日 晚上7:01:032016/7/31
收件者:
Soviets? In 2016?

I see, good to know what's going on in your mind.
0 則新訊息