Sorry to see Kim lose...

Fan

Jan 14, 2011, 6:08:28 AM1/14/11
...but she did not play well all week and came very close to losing to
the big russian

However, she is a mother and a wife first and a tennsi professional
second. All in all, not a bad week for her.

Calimero

Jan 14, 2011, 6:15:18 AM1/14/11
On 14 Jan., 12:08, Fan <Turnagain...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> ...but she did not play well all week and came very close to losing to
> the big russian
>
> However, she is a mother and a wife first and a tennsi professional
> second. ...

A 19th century attitude. Where do you come fron - Iran?

Max

only human

Jan 14, 2011, 8:02:26 AM1/14/11

What are you talking about? She played great all week. had only 1 bad
set in the semi. but what happened in the final made no sense. for her
game to go suddenly south after being up 5-0 in the 1st set was crazy.
she can't feel good about what happened. i don't like her AO chances
now.

Fan

Jan 14, 2011, 8:14:47 AM1/14/11
No, but you are a nasty …

Fan

Jan 14, 2011, 8:21:33 AM1/14/11

The match with the big russian could have gone either way. It would
have been nice for her to win because she is a charitable person and
would have done some good with her winnings. The chinese girl has to
give most of her earnings to the state.

Many years ago, a russian girl won a tournament and Collins asked her
what she was going to do with all that money. That really set her off.
She said that the state takes most of it away from her and the check
to her is nothing but a piece of paper. It is different for the
Russians now but I cannot imagine the chinese girl daring to say
anything like that. Her family would pay for it dearly…

Calimero

Jan 14, 2011, 8:49:00 AM1/14/11

So when Federer loses it is not bad because he is a husband and a
father first and a tennis professional second?

Max

Fan

Jan 14, 2011, 9:02:48 AM1/14/11
Nobody could be as stupid as you pretend to be. A mother carries her
child for nine months and she is the primary caregiver after birth.
Kim is also a woman and a wife and she is subject to many of the
cyclic disruptions of normal women.
Winning two slams after her retirement, marriage and giving birth to a
child is an incredible accomplishment. It is hardly ever done by any
other female tennis professional because most of them take drugs to
control the natural cycles. No wonder, so few get married and even
fewer have children after retirement.

Calimero

Jan 14, 2011, 9:20:04 AM1/14/11

Yes, that explains why Navratilova, Mandlikova, Seles, Novotna,
Sabatini aren't married and don't have kids ...

Max

Fan

Jan 14, 2011, 9:24:33 AM1/14/11
You got it!

only human

Jan 14, 2011, 9:33:14 AM1/14/11

Not surprised Monica isn't married. she only dates old old geezers. and
only billionaires. she's apparently a gold digger even though she has
millions.

Rodjk #613

Jan 14, 2011, 1:33:34 PM1/14/11

I don't understand why Seles is on this list...and I get that you are
hinting at something that perhaps Fan did not get...

Rodjk #613

only human

Jan 14, 2011, 2:16:16 PM1/14/11

She's on the list because she's not married. only dates grandpa's. and
billionaires. which makes her a gold digger in my book. i never bought
her goodie tu shoes nice image. i think its all a act. just look who she
only dates. that's all you really need to know about her.

Rodjk #613

Jan 14, 2011, 6:49:08 PM1/14/11

That isn't the point...not that I agree about Seles, I think its hard
to call a self-made millionaire a 'gold digger'.

Rodjk #613

jdeluise

Jan 14, 2011, 6:57:46 PM1/14/11

I think Calimero is trying to say that Seles is a lesbian. Not that I care
either way, but I doubt it.. especially coming from that source.

Calimero

Jan 14, 2011, 7:13:58 PM1/14/11
On 15 Jan., 00:57, "jdeluise" <jdelu...@gmail.com> wrote:

What is wrong with being a lesbian???

Would I - for example - like Steffi less if she were one?
Of course not!

Max

jdeluise

Jan 14, 2011, 7:16:54 PM1/14/11

On 14-Jan-2011, Calimero <calim...@gmx.de> wrote:

> What is wrong with being a lesbian???
>
> Would I - for example - like Steffi less if she were one?
> Of course not!

I never said there was something wrong with it, just that I don't think it's
true.

Rodjk #613

Jan 14, 2011, 9:58:24 PM1/14/11
On Jan 14, 6:16 pm, "jdeluise" <jdelu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 14-Jan-2011, Calimero <calimero...@gmx.de> wrote:
>
> > What is wrong with being a lesbian???
>
> > Would I - for example - like Steffi less if she were one?
> > Of course not!
>
> I never said there was something wrong with it, just that I don't think it's
> true.

My point exactly.

Again and again, it amazes me that so many people cannot have a
favorite without deriding their rivals.

Rodjk #613

Calimero

Jan 15, 2011, 2:51:13 AM1/15/11

Who is "deriding" whom???
You seem to be full of prejudices.

Max

Fan

Jan 15, 2011, 2:59:50 AM1/15/11
I got what the creep was trying to say but I refuse to retaliate by
saying something negative about Graf. It is undeniable that Graf and
Seles will be forever connected because a Graf fan stabbed Seles to
make Graf #1 again but it seems that they both got past it and got on
with their lives but not the creep

Calimero

Jan 15, 2011, 4:24:14 AM1/15/11
> saying something negative about Graf. ...

"Retaliate"? "Something negative"?

This says a lot about you, you bigot ...

Max

Fan

Jan 15, 2011, 6:34:24 AM1/15/11
You provoke people so that you could scream whatever nasty, racist
creeps such as you scream for attention

Calimero

Jan 15, 2011, 7:24:02 AM1/15/11

YOU are the one who is constantly provoking people here.
Add to that your stone-age values, for example about women in general
and lesbians in particular!
And don't get me even started about you having written hate mail to
poor Steffi, you creep ...

Max

Fan

Jan 15, 2011, 7:44:06 AM1/15/11
Max, you twisted Graf stalker, leave Graf and her family alone.
My concern is how far a demented person such as Max would go to get
Graf to notice his efforts on her behalf. Without proper and regular
medication, Max could turn into a danger to Graf and her family. If I
were his shrink, I would forbid him to read or write anything about
Graf as part of his treatment.

Calimero

Jan 15, 2011, 8:28:56 AM1/15/11

That from someone who admits that he wrote hate mail to poor Steffi!

> My concern is how far a demented person such as Max would go to get
> Graf to notice his efforts on her behalf.

I don't hope that Graf is ever forced to notice the hate people like
you have towards her.
Thankfully she has faithful supporters like me who are willing to stem
the tide of creeps like you in the internet.

> Without proper and regular
> medication, Max could turn into a danger to Graf and her family.

I don't think I want to test your medication. It didnt work with you
apparently.

> If I
> were his shrink, I would forbid him to read or write anything about
> Graf as part of his treatment.

I have never written hate mail to young female tennis players as you
admittedly have done, you creep.

Max

Fan

Jan 15, 2011, 9:15:41 AM1/15/11

Where do you get this garbage you stinking …?

> > My concern is how far a demented person such as Max would go to get
> > Graf to notice his efforts on her behalf.
>
> I don't hope that Graf is ever forced to notice the hate people like
> you have towards her.
> Thankfully she has faithful supporters like me who are willing to stem
> the tide of creeps like you in the internet.

You are dangerous, obsessed, insane Graf stalker.

> > Without proper and regular
> > medication, Max could turn into a danger to Graf and her family.
>
> I don't think I want to test your medication. It didnt work with you
> apparently.

You need to be locked up because your insane Graf obsession is
dangerous.

> > If I
> > were his shrink, I would forbid him to read or write anything about
> > Graf as part of his treatment.
>
> I have never written hate mail to young female tennis players as you
> admittedly have done, you creep.

So typical of trash like you to make up lies about others. No wonder
you are despised by so many

Calimero

Jan 15, 2011, 9:27:14 AM1/15/11

Fan

Jan 15, 2011, 10:04:10 AM1/15/11
> http://groups.google.com/group/rec.sport.tennis/msg/264b2f0905de77a2?...

You just proved that you are liar, a slimy unprincipled liar who tries
to make up something that is not there.
No wonder people such as are despised by so many

Rodjk #613

Jan 15, 2011, 10:09:19 AM1/15/11
> http://groups.google.com/group/rec.sport.tennis/msg/264b2f0905de77a2?...
>
> Max

The implication here is that Fan wrote to R.S.T. not actual letters to
Graf herself. That is pretty easy to understand from the context of
the post.

Rodjk #613

Calimero

Jan 15, 2011, 10:13:57 AM1/15/11
> The implication here is that Fan wrote to R.S.T. ...

"Fan" wrote a letter to R.S.T. .... ?

It is typical that you want to defend him. He directed nasty letters
towards Graf and he admitted it!
And now he want to back-pedal because he is afraid of the legal
consequences!!

Max

Fan

Jan 15, 2011, 10:18:41 AM1/15/11
No normal person would try to twist my letter as you do. It takes and
unprincipled slime such as you to do it. Letters and posts are used
interchangeably but of course you know that and still chose to go the
slimy, dishonest way as you always do.

Calimero

Jan 15, 2011, 10:24:34 AM1/15/11

Say that again - you want to make us believe you wrote "a letter" to
RST ... ?
"Directed to Graf" .... ??

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!

Max

Fan

Jan 15, 2011, 10:27:06 AM1/15/11
How deep do you want to sink into your own slime?

Calimero

Jan 15, 2011, 10:30:56 AM1/15/11

It is a fact that Graf received more death threats than any other
female tennis player ever.
You are one of the most vicious Graf haters I have ever met.
And you ADMITTED that you directed "nasty letters" to Graf.
I don't want even to think about what you wrote her ...
Poor girl!!

Max

Fan

Jan 15, 2011, 10:34:10 AM1/15/11
You enjoy your own slime and lies. It figures

only human

Jan 15, 2011, 11:31:53 AM1/15/11

Actually Monica is the one who received more threats before she became
an american. but who cares. its all in the past

Rodjk #613

Jan 15, 2011, 1:00:50 PM1/15/11

LOL
I am defending Fan because he is right, no one else would interpret
what he said as meaning that he actually wrote to Graf.

> He directed nasty letters
> towards Graf and he admitted it!

He admitted writing negative things about Graf here, on RST, because
he got aggravated with your nonsense. He apologized.

I have no history of agreeing with Fan, but in this case he is right.
Graf is my fav WTA player of all time, but I think you go overboard.
(I am a Sampras fan, but I find Whisper to be annoying as his
'defense' of Sampras leads to people denigrating Pete here on RST. I
like Fed, but I cannot stand the way Dave/Giovanna attack Nadal...much
the same way I cannot stand the way TT attacks Fed.)

I also think Fan is out of line with some of his attacks on Fed...but
in this case he is right and you are wrong.

> And now he want to back-pedal because he is afraid of the legal
> consequences!!

LOL Legal consequences???

Rodjk #613