'Former Tiger Woods mistress' claims she has sex tape of golfer

Superdave

Sep 30, 2010, 8:41:07 PM9/30/10

drew

Oct 1, 2010, 9:24:10 AM10/1/10
On Sep 30, 8:41 pm, Superdave <the.big.rst.kah...@gmail.com> wrote:
> whisper is rumoured to haved ordered 50 copies to practice his "swing" with.
>
> http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/golf/tigerwoods/8035931/Former-Tiger...

This woman looks like somebody inflated her chest to 50 psi.

ocean

Oct 1, 2010, 6:57:24 PM10/1/10

LOL.

John P

Oct 1, 2010, 10:15:53 PM10/1/10
Dave,

I'm surprised a sex tape of your girl Christine O'Donnell hasn't surface
already.

Fan

Oct 3, 2010, 2:17:45 AM10/3/10
On Oct 1, 2:41 am, Superdave <the.big.rst.kah...@gmail.com> wrote:
> whisper is rumoured to haved ordered 50 copies to practice his "swing" with.
>
> http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/golf/tigerwoods/8035931/Former-Tiger...

"Earlier this year she claimed he was the father of her nine year old
child and attempted to force the sports star to undergo a paternity
test.

A court in Sarasota threw out the claim. "

How much woods pay the judge for the ruling. A paternity test request
should be automatically granted when there is some question. Does the
child appear part Asian/African? If the answer is yes, the test should
be required.

Woods’ wife deserved every penny she got form him for shaming her with
his perversion. Hope that she spend some of it on charities. Cheating
on a wife or husband is bad enough but this pervert hired a dozen
prostitutes for a night for 40,000 euros.
The charities always want money to feed starving children in Africa
and Asia. How many of these could Woods feed with hi $billion and with
the 40,000 euros he spent on just one night with whores?