Rogi hugging his mommy ;-) awwww

Giovanna

Nov 5, 2010, 11:05:02 AM11/5/10

TT

Nov 5, 2010, 11:46:38 AM11/5/10
Giovanna wrote:
> http://media.tilllate.com/eventpictures//2010/10/28/101028_federer/00000000/acpzvbi9hc9y9s43z6efkosz7_gfuaylao.jpeg

Stop the fuck up already. We don't want to see tons of pics about fed
every day, especially when there's absolutely no news behind the pics.
This is not a fan site.

Have you posted pics about roger taking a dump yet?

--
"I am no more a witch than you are a wizard, and if you take away my
life God will give you blood to drink"

Mark

Nov 5, 2010, 11:50:03 AM11/5/10
On Nov 5, 10:05 am, Giovanna <giovana...@bol.com.br> wrote:
> http://media.tilllate.com/eventpictures//2010/10/28/101028_federer/00...

Fags love their mommies -- no news here.

Can't you shut up already you stupid fucking cunt?

This is supposed to be about tennis not your pathetic wet dreams about
Fed-packer.

TT

Nov 5, 2010, 12:06:44 PM11/5/10

She feels compelled to make 10 completely useless threads about
fed...because I posted one link about Rafa receiving "Alma award".

Patrick Kehoe

Nov 5, 2010, 12:39:44 PM11/5/10

Pics of Fed and Rafa always appreciated... especially when we can see
them 'off court' in their roles as leading lights for the sport, at
ceremonies, etc. ... nothing wrong with that...

wkhedr

Nov 5, 2010, 12:55:31 PM11/5/10
Look in the mirror first.

TT

Nov 5, 2010, 1:17:02 PM11/5/10
wkhedr wrote:
> Look in the mirror first.

Stop pretending. We know that Giovanna posted all these useless threads
today only because I posted 1 thread about Nadal. And we also know that
all discussion about Nadal, even after he wins channel slam makes you
crap your pants and ask me to stop posting about Rafa.

So maybe it's you who should look in the mirror first.

wkhedr

Nov 5, 2010, 1:29:09 PM11/5/10
You asked her to do something that you do not do. For me I can find
some execuses for her since she is a young woman but I find it
sometimes difficult to understand how you can come with all these
silly threads about Nadal.
Anyway, I don't ask you to stop posting as you did for Gio, I'm just
stating facts.

wkhedr

Nov 5, 2010, 1:30:38 PM11/5/10

Gio, please post a photo for Rafa's mommy so that TT becomes happy.

TT

Nov 5, 2010, 1:35:37 PM11/5/10
wkhedr wrote:
> You asked her to do something that you do not do. For me I can find
> some execuses for her since she is a young woman but I find it
> sometimes difficult to understand how you can come with all these
> silly threads about Nadal.

Yeah, I posted today 1 thread about Rafa receiving an award. Gio being a
"young woman" is no excuse at all. She posted her stuff because of my
thread.

And how the hell does being a young woman excuse her posts, it actually
makes it worse - she should be at least SPANKED! :-D

> Anyway, I don't ask you to stop posting as you did for Gio, I'm just
> stating facts.

You have asked me to make fever threads about Rafa - after his channel
slam if I recall correctly.

Javier González

Nov 5, 2010, 2:13:10 PM11/5/10
On Nov 5, 12:46 pm, TT <do...@email.me> wrote:
> Giovanna wrote:
> >http://media.tilllate.com/eventpictures//2010/10/28/101028_federer/00...

> Stop the fuck up already. We don't want to see tons of pics about fed
> every day, especially when there's absolutely no news behind the pics.
> This is not a fan site.
>
> Have you posted pics about roger taking a dump yet?

Like
reaaaaaaaaaaaiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
on your wedding day..

Mark

Nov 5, 2010, 4:00:39 PM11/5/10

Go fuck yourself you dick-sucking, ass-ramming piece of donkey shit.

wkhedr

Nov 5, 2010, 4:25:55 PM11/5/10

running out of meds?

Ali Asoag

Nov 6, 2010, 12:59:39 AM11/6/10

No, he is just shit. Shit remains shit. Meds wouldn't help ...

Ali Asoag

Nov 6, 2010, 1:04:00 AM11/6/10
On 11/5/2010 10:06 AM, TT wrote:
> Mark wrote:
>> On Nov 5, 10:05 am, Giovanna <giovana...@bol.com.br> wrote:
>>> http://media.tilllate.com/eventpictures//2010/10/28/101028_federer/00...
>>
>> Fags love their mommies -- no news here.
>>
>> Can't you shut up already you stupid fucking cunt?
>>
>> This is supposed to be about tennis not your pathetic wet dreams about
>> Fed-packer.
>
> She feels compelled to make 10 completely useless threads about
> fed...because I posted one link about Rafa receiving "Alma award".

Now whining in the pillow? You are really a retarded stupid dumbo, TT.
You have been bombarding RST with your silly posts about every tiny shit
of Nadal and now want to educate Gio? Go die.