OT: Smartphones and Cognition

Carey

Jun 27, 2017, 1:33:13 PM6/27/17

calim...@gmx.de

Jun 27, 2017, 3:06:29 PM6/27/17
On Tuesday, June 27, 2017 at 7:33:13 PM UTC+2, Carey wrote:
> https://news.utexas.edu/2017/06/26/the-mere-presence-of-your-smartphone-reduces-brain-power

Most probably the CIA hides evil mini microchips in all smartphones. So that the government ("they") can control us better.

Max

PeteWasLucky

Jun 27, 2017, 3:23:01 PM6/27/17

calim...@gmx.de

Jun 27, 2017, 3:43:56 PM6/27/17
On Tuesday, June 27, 2017 at 9:23:01 PM UTC+2, PeteWasLucky wrote:
> https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.news.com.au/technology/online/hacking/how-the-cia-can-hack-your-iphone-android-and-smart-tv-and-listen-in-on-you/news-story/6ecb8025599b39728c3e2c5e4f5be930

I'm surprised that you, Carey and TennisGay accuse the Government so openly here in RST of mass murder. Aren't you afraid that they will come and silence you all??

Max

PeteWasLucky

Jun 27, 2017, 4:47:23 PM6/27/17
> I'm surprised that you, Carey and TennisGay accuse the Government so openly here in RST of mass murder. Aren't you afraid that they will come and silence you all??

Did you find some brain cells to read the article?

calim...@gmx.de

Jun 27, 2017, 5:16:27 PM6/27/17
On Tuesday, June 27, 2017 at 10:47:23 PM UTC+2, PeteWasLucky wrote:
> > I'm surprised that you, Carey and TennisGay accuse the Government so openly here in RST of mass murder. Aren't you afraid that they will come and silence you all??
>
> Did you find some brain cells to read the article?

I'm afraid the NSA might detect that I read the article. And terminate me ...

Max

The Iceberg

Jun 27, 2017, 5:42:07 PM6/27/17
you and Raja must love it!

calim...@gmx.de

Jun 27, 2017, 6:01:38 PM6/27/17
The globalists and the elites will get you all. With the help of the Deep State. You are doomed ...

Max

bob

Jun 27, 2017, 8:27:06 PM6/27/17
if anybody can the NSA can. they were eating popcorn listening to
merkel and others chit chatting. don't underestimate those folks!

bob

bob

Jun 27, 2017, 9:29:17 PM6/27/17
On Tue, 27 Jun 2017 10:33:11 -0700 (PDT), Carey <carey...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>https://news.utexas.edu/2017/06/26/the-mere-presence-of-your-smartphone-reduces-brain-power

i wonder if a lot of RST keeps their cell phones powered up by their
side while posting? :-)

bob

PeteWasLucky

Jun 27, 2017, 9:36:36 PM6/27/17
> i wonder if a lot of RST keeps their cell phones powered up by their
side while posting? :-)

I am posting from my phone.

bob

Jun 27, 2017, 9:38:19 PM6/27/17
LMAO. !!!!

bob

PeteWasLucky

Jun 27, 2017, 9:41:09 PM6/27/17
> LMAO. !!!!

I don't use laptops any more.

bob

Jun 27, 2017, 9:47:01 PM6/27/17
i prefer the laptop when i can get it.

how do you like your blackberry?

bob

PeteWasLucky

Jun 27, 2017, 9:52:23 PM6/27/17
> how do you like your blackberry?

Never had one and never asked for them at work and it was a big problem when my daughter asked for one long time ago to stay in touch with her friends worldwide. But she understands now.

Whisper

Jun 28, 2017, 6:30:55 AM6/28/17
On 28/06/2017 11:41 AM, PeteWasLucky wrote:
>> LMAO. !!!!
>
> I don't use laptops any more.

Still can't use any sharp pointy things where you are?

---
http://www.avg.com