fellow countryman didn't want to tire Nadal too bad

RzR

Jun 7, 2017, 11:14:00 AM6/7/17
let him through without a fight...thiem will still blast nadal...nadal
is scared.

i am sure camp nadal will try all kind of illegal stuff to get past the
austrian...

Carey

Jun 7, 2017, 11:35:55 AM6/7/17
I agree with your second sentence. You know the playbook: Nada's shoulder-bumping of Rosol and gamesmanship v Söderling. Hope young Thiem cleans his clock, but I do not expect it, as Nadal is
on fire.

The Iceberg

Jun 7, 2017, 12:34:04 PM6/7/17
The Moonballer!

Gracchus

Jun 7, 2017, 12:58:23 PM6/7/17
On Wednesday, June 7, 2017 at 8:35:55 AM UTC-7, Carey wrote:
> On Wednesday, June 7, 2017 at 8:14:00 AM UTC-7, RzR wrote:
> > let him through without a fight...thiem will still blast nadal...nadal
> > is scared.
> >
> > i am sure camp nadal will try all kind of illegal stuff to get past the
> > austrian...

> I agree with your second sentence. You know the playbook: Nada's shoulder-bumping of Rosol and gamesmanship v Söderling.

Maybe he'll fake a broken foot again...he outdid himself on that one.

> Hope young Thiem cleans his clock, but I do not expect it, as Nadal is
> on fire.

Nadal has been "eating his spinach" and will be in full howler mode. One can hope for a miracle but not expect one.

Carey

Jun 7, 2017, 1:17:39 PM6/7/17
On Wednesday, June 7, 2017 at 9:58:23 AM UTC-7, Gracchus wrote:

> Nadal has been "eating his spinach" <

Indeed.

TennisGuy

Jun 7, 2017, 1:28:05 PM6/7/17
On 6/7/2017 12:34 PM, The Iceberg wrote:
> The Moonballer!

You mean the Ass-Pickin', Bottle Shufflin', Shoulder Buttin', Snowshoe
Wieldin', "Spinach" Gobblin', Moonballer! :)

DavidW

Jun 7, 2017, 4:52:44 PM6/7/17
A countryman is a fellow by definition, so 'fellow' is redundant.

bob

Jun 7, 2017, 5:53:35 PM6/7/17
i'd make nadal a very very slim favorite over thiem, maybe 55/45 type.
and if he get a zoned stan, will be 50/50 IMO.

bob

Court_1

Jun 8, 2017, 12:09:20 AM6/8/17
On Wednesday, June 7, 2017 at 5:53:35 PM UTC-4, bob wrote:

> i'd make nadal a very very slim favorite over thiem, maybe 55/45 type.
> and if he get a zoned stan, will be 50/50 IMO.

LOL.

Carey

Jun 8, 2017, 12:13:02 AM6/8/17
+1

bob

Jun 8, 2017, 7:39:53 PM6/8/17
On Wed, 7 Jun 2017 21:13:01 -0700 (PDT), Carey <carey...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>On Wednesday, June 7, 2017 at 9:09:20 PM UTC-7, Court_1 wrote:
>> On Wednesday, June 7, 2017 at 5:53:35 PM UTC-4, bob wrote:
>>
>> > i'd make nadal a very very slim favorite over thiem, maybe 55/45 type.
>> > and if he get a zoned stan, will be 50/50 IMO.
>>

>> LOL.
>

>+1

nah.

bob