Merkel is horrified

*skriptis

May 23, 2017, 6:30:03 AM5/23/17
And Macron is terrified I suppose?

It's quite insulting to average person's intelligence to listen to
their nonsense talk after such tragedies for which they are to be
blamed. Every time, the same.

Instead of resigning they keep insulting people by saying
"terrorism will not defeat us", "we must show unity", etc etc

In the meantime. People die, lives are ruined, and families suffer
tragedies.

Oh yes, Raja and GDP grows. Imagine how horrible would it be and
how miserable these young people in Manchester would have been if
they're now alive but British GDP was 0.3% less.

Horror.

--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Brian W Lawrence

May 23, 2017, 7:28:53 AM5/23/17
On 23/05/2017 11:22, *skriptis wrote:

> And Macron is terrified I suppose?
>

> It's quite insulting to average person's intelligence to listen to
> their nonsense talk after such tragedies for which they are to be
> blamed. Every time, the same.

"average person's intelligence"? Surely not.

> Instead of resigning they keep insulting people by saying
> "terrorism will not defeat us", "we must show unity", etc etc
>

> In the meantime. People die, lives are ruined, and families suffer
> tragedies.
>
> Oh yes, Raja and GDP grows. Imagine how horrible would it be and
> how miserable these young people in Manchester would have been if
> they're now alive but British GDP was 0.3% less.
>

> Horror.

---
http://www.avg.com

reilloc

May 23, 2017, 11:12:38 AM5/23/17
On 5/23/2017 5:22 AM, *skriptis wrote:
> And Macron is terrified I suppose?
>

> It's quite insulting to average person's intelligence to listen to
> their nonsense talk after such tragedies for which they are to be
> blamed. Every time, the same.
>
> Instead of resigning they keep insulting people by saying
> "terrorism will not defeat us", "we must show unity", etc etc
>

> In the meantime. People die, lives are ruined, and families suffer
> tragedies.
>
> Oh yes, Raja and GDP grows. Imagine how horrible would it be and
> how miserable these young people in Manchester would have been if
> they're now alive but British GDP was 0.3% less.
>

> Horror.

Are you merely a suicide bomber/terrorism apologist or an actual
terrorist? You're obviously aware that you just said that Merkel, Macron
and others *made* the Manchester criminals kill 22 people. You threaten
that you will continue your terrorism.

LNC

The Iceberg

May 23, 2017, 11:37:00 AM5/23/17
You must be pretty thick not to recognise that they certainly upped the possibility of this happening big time, likewise Obama and Hillary causing Syria and Libya disasters.

*skriptis

May 23, 2017, 12:30:03 PM5/23/17
reilloc <rei...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
You have zoo keepers releasing bunch of lions and tigers who eat
dozens of people.

For this horrible act you accuse lion and tigers I presume?

The Iceberg

May 23, 2017, 12:42:12 PM5/23/17
Oh dear, the bomber was UK born but family originated from Libya.

*skriptis

May 23, 2017, 1:01:03 PM5/23/17
The Iceberg <iceber...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
> Oh dear, the bomber was UK born but family originated from Libya.

Second
and third generations are the worst, it's a known fact.
Yet, due to human rights, citizenship issues etc even if you're
about to expel, you can only expel first generations and not
these that are even more dangerous.

It's insane. You can literally do nothing.

Pelle Svanslös

May 23, 2017, 1:08:49 PM5/23/17
On 23.5.2017 19:42, The Iceberg wrote:
> Oh dear, the bomber was UK born

And Merkel and Obama are still to blame? Geez.

--
“Donald Trump is the weak man’s vision of a strong man.”
-- Charles Cooke

soccerfan777

May 23, 2017, 1:15:58 PM5/23/17
On Tuesday, May 23, 2017 at 12:08:49 PM UTC-5, Pelle Svanslös wrote:
> On 23.5.2017 19:42, The Iceberg wrote:
> > Oh dear, the bomber was UK born
>
> And Merkel and Obama are still to blame? Geez.

Apparently George W Bush, Clinton and Reagan are not to be blamed for Middle-East crisis, but Obama sure

*skriptis

May 23, 2017, 2:01:02 PM5/23/17
Pelle Svanslös <pe...@svans.com> Wrote in message:
> On 23.5.2017 19:42, The Iceberg wrote:
>> Oh dear, the bomber was UK born
>
> And Merkel and Obama are still to blame? Geez.

Tell me more about your rationale?
The ones who allowed it to happen in the first place are not to be
blamed, but rather those who are now in power?

But when those currently in power e.g. try to stop migrations like
Trump tried he's a bad guy again?

You are a weird person.

calim...@gmx.de

May 23, 2017, 2:06:30 PM5/23/17
On Tuesday, May 23, 2017 at 12:30:03 PM UTC+2, *skriptis wrote:
> And Macron is terrified I suppose?
>

> It's quite insulting to average person's intelligence to listen to
> their nonsense talk after such tragedies for which they are to be
> blamed. Every time, the same.
>
> Instead of resigning they keep insulting people by saying
> "terrorism will not defeat us", "we must show unity", etc etc
>

> In the meantime. People die, lives are ruined, and families suffer
> tragedies.
>
> Oh yes, Raja and GDP grows. Imagine how horrible would it be and
> how miserable these young people in Manchester would have been if
> they're now alive but British GDP was 0.3% less.

The sad thing is that those terrorists usually hit innocent victims but not assholes like you.

Max

TennisGuy

May 23, 2017, 2:44:51 PM5/23/17
You know I could report you to Google for making a terrorist threat?

*skriptis

May 23, 2017, 3:01:03 PM5/23/17
calim...@gmx.de Wrote in message:
Sad indeed. Would have been almost a great thing if terrorists did
it on the concert visited by those globalist leaders and their
kids.

Oh wait, leaders of

France, Marcon, no kids
Germany, Merkel, no kids
UK, May, no kids
Italy, Gentiloni, no kids
Scotland, Sturgeon, no kids
Sweden, Lofven, no kids
Netherlands, Rutte, no kids
Luxembourg, Bettel, no kids
EU commission, Juncker, no kids

Actually don't care about other people's children dying, nor do
they care about future of their countries, because they have no
personal interest, having no offspring of their own.

Basic math.

bob

May 23, 2017, 7:24:26 PM5/23/17
i certainly wouldn't say that merkel, macron and such caused these
terrorist activities. however, some people seem to take a tougher
stance, some a less tough, against it. they're in the latter category.

i'm not sure that talking tough, or even taking tough action, would
ever eliminate or even reduce isolated incidents like this anyway. but
when you don't condemn it strongly enough, it sends the wrong message
to not only the perpetrators, but your own citizens.

bob

bob

May 23, 2017, 7:25:39 PM5/23/17
On Tue, 23 May 2017 09:42:10 -0700 (PDT), The Iceberg
<iceber...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Oh dear, the bomber was UK born but family originated from Libya.

i think the guy in the orlando massacre last yr was US born also. but
his dad no.

bob

bob

May 23, 2017, 7:27:20 PM5/23/17
you must be some sort of moron to think GW Bush at the very least
didn't get huge blame for a decade plus for middle east problems.
sure, he made bad mistakes. sure, they caused problems. but sheesh, he
didn't cause the middle east discontent. nor did obama. but nor did
obama/clinton fix anything either.

bob

bob

May 23, 2017, 7:29:38 PM5/23/17
trump OTOH, by all accounts, is a very good and loving father.

>Actually don't care about other people's children dying, nor do
> they care about future of their countries, because they have no
> personal interest, having no offspring of their own.
>Basic math.

bob

Brian W Lawrence

May 24, 2017, 2:58:53 AM5/24/17