Well done Soda! no dead rubber for Fed on thurs!

only human

Nov 23, 2010, 5:13:59 PM11/23/10

One bad thing about rr is the dead rubber matches it creates. well its
sort of a dead rubber between Fed-Soderling. Roger only needs 1 set to
go thru to the semis.

TT

Nov 23, 2010, 5:39:37 PM11/23/10

Who plays first on Thursday?

--
"I am no more a witch than you are a wizard, and if you take away my
life God will give you blood to drink"

Yama

Nov 23, 2010, 6:27:48 PM11/23/10
TT <do...@email.me> wrote:

: On 24.11.2010 0:13, only human wrote:
: >
: > One bad thing about rr is the dead rubber matches it creates. well its
: > sort of a dead rubber between Fed-Soderling. Roger only needs 1 set to
: > go thru to the semis.
: >

: Who plays first on Thursday?

Heard that Fed-Söde is first.

TT

Nov 23, 2010, 6:35:05 PM11/23/10

Fedinitely (that was a typo, lol!) not a dead rubber then, for either of
the players.
And last match will be important too at any case.