for jdeluise, petewaslucky, pelle...

bob

Apr 29, 2018, 9:49:33 PM4/29/18
...and the other environmentalists like myself.
2017 estimate, so these are obama numbers in essence. btw, how come
we're not at 80% renewables under the obama administration? how come
bill c with gore as his vp didn't get it done either? doesn't matter,
it's pruitt's fault!
https://www.eia.gov/tools/faqs/faq.php?id=427&t=3

and for max:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glossary_of_Nazi_Germany

bob

jdeluise

Apr 29, 2018, 10:59:41 PM4/29/18
On Sun, 29 Apr 2018 21:49:31 -0400, bob wrote:

> ...and the other environmentalists like myself.
> 2017 estimate, so these are obama numbers in essence. btw, how come
> we're not at 80% renewables under the obama administration? how come
> bill c with gore as his vp didn't get it done either? doesn't matter,

I don't know, you voted for them too!
What do you see Pruitt doing for the environment?

PeteWasLucky

Apr 29, 2018, 11:39:53 PM4/29/18
There is a difference between a group saying they want to achieve a goal and achieved a little and others saying they fully oppose this goal and work against it.

*skriptis

Apr 30, 2018, 12:31:27 AM4/30/18
PeteWasLucky <waleed...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
Yes, one group are liars, the others are honest people.
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Pelle Svanslös

Apr 30, 2018, 2:31:08 AM4/30/18
On 30.4.2018 4:49, bob wrote:
> ...and the other environmentalists like myself.
> 2017 estimate, so these are obama numbers in essence. btw, how come
> we're not at 80% renewables under the obama administration? how come
> bill c with gore as his vp didn't get it done either? doesn't matter,
> it's pruitt's fault!

You can't get things like these "done" in 4 years. However, the CPA and
restricting/taxing vehicles by emissions/consumption were moving forward.

You voted for going backwards and you WON! Get over it!

--
https://img.aws.la-croix.com/2014/08/19/1193729/Comment-Herge-alle-pecher-jurons-favoris-capitaine-Haddock-pointe-Bretagne_1_730_425.jpg

The Iceberg

Apr 30, 2018, 4:58:34 AM4/30/18
you don't care though, you always automatically vote Demorat, they could nuke the Antartic and you'd still vote for them again.

The Iceberg

Apr 30, 2018, 4:59:22 AM4/30/18
On Monday, 30 April 2018 07:31:08 UTC+1, Pelle Svanslös wrote:
> On 30.4.2018 4:49, bob wrote:
> > ...and the other environmentalists like myself.
> > 2017 estimate, so these are obama numbers in essence. btw, how come
> > we're not at 80% renewables under the obama administration? how come
> > bill c with gore as his vp didn't get it done either? doesn't matter,
> > it's pruitt's fault!
>
> You can't get things like these "done" in 4 years. However, the CPA and
> restricting/taxing vehicles by emissions/consumption were moving forward.
>
> You voted for going backwards and you WON! Get over it!

you can't really criticse bob for voting, when you don't believe in democracy, being the cultural Marxist you are.

Whisper

Apr 30, 2018, 5:20:18 AM4/30/18
“Men go crazy in congregation. They only get better one by one.”

― Sting

---
http://www.avg.com

Pelle Svanslös

Apr 30, 2018, 6:45:02 AM4/30/18
I think it's the Bolsheviks that didn't like democracy.

Then again, Peter Thiel, a Trumpist and Trump's friend, thinks democracy
is a nuisance. Likely Trump too, just can't say it out loud. Maybe you
should move into that direction also.

--
"We're trying to help you, Sir"
-- Paramedic in "Little Fockers"

joh

Apr 30, 2018, 9:22:49 AM4/30/18
The Police stunk, is what he's saying.

soccerfan777

Apr 30, 2018, 10:09:39 AM4/30/18
Lol... yes they did... an utterly juvenile band with silly lyrics and even worse singing

The Iceberg

Apr 30, 2018, 5:44:45 PM4/30/18
well yes but you're the same as the Bolsheviks and it's good you're dumb enough to admit it.

Calimero

Apr 30, 2018, 6:08:49 PM4/30/18
What is wrong with fossil energy, you tree-hugging wimp?

Max

bob

May 5, 2018, 8:33:02 PM5/5/18
not much. same as the previous 24 years.

bob

bob

May 5, 2018, 8:33:44 PM5/5/18
end result, what is the difference?

"do or do not, there is no try." --- yoda.

bob

bob

May 5, 2018, 8:37:32 PM5/5/18
as of now, i'm not convinced there's anything wrong with it in
moderation. and quit flattering me.

bob

PeteWasLucky

May 5, 2018, 10:08:06 PM5/5/18
> end result, what is the difference?

It takes a lot of energy and time to reverse the direction of a train. First we have to push the brakes and it takes lots of energy, friction and time to slow it down until it comes to standstill, then we can reverse the direction.

bob

May 5, 2018, 10:49:38 PM5/5/18
al gore or bernie sanders might've actually pressed those brakes a
little harder. not clinton or obama.

bob

Pelle Svanslös

May 6, 2018, 8:30:36 AM5/6/18
Getting the CPA through is the same as repealing it? Tightening
automobile emissions standards is the same as loosening them?

Even doing nothing isn't the same as going backwards.

--
https://img.aws.la-croix.com/2014/08/19/1193729/Comment-Herge-alle-pecher-jurons-favoris-capitaine-Haddock-pointe-Bretagne_1_730_425.jpg

PeteWasLucky

May 6, 2018, 10:47:40 AM5/6/18
> Getting the CPA through is the same as repealing it? Tightening
automobile emissions standards is the same as loosening them?

Even doing nothing isn't the same as going backwards.

Are You explaining this to Bob? lol

bob

May 6, 2018, 4:50:55 PM5/6/18
On Sun, 6 May 2018 15:30:37 +0300, Pelle Svanslös <pe...@svans.com>
wrote:

>On 6.5.2018 3:33, bob wrote:

>>> I don't know, you voted for them too!

>>> What do you see Pruitt doing for the environment?
>>
>> not much. same as the previous 24 years.
>
>Getting the CPA through is the same as repealing it? Tightening
>automobile emissions standards is the same as loosening them?
>
>Even doing nothing isn't the same as going backwards.

if you're talking about the CPP it was passed in 2014. means obama
spent 6 years and was done with elections before doing anything. means
it cost him nothing politically. and you wonder why i say what i do.

bob

The Iceberg

May 6, 2018, 7:17:23 PM5/6/18
On Sunday, 6 May 2018 13:30:36 UTC+1, Pelle Svanslös wrote:
> On 6.5.2018 3:33, bob wrote:

> >> I don't know, you voted for them too!

> >> What do you see Pruitt doing for the environment?
> >
> > not much. same as the previous 24 years.
>
> Getting the CPA through is the same as repealing it? Tightening
> automobile emissions standards is the same as loosening them?
>
> Even doing nothing isn't the same as going backwards.

you absolutely hate cars(as you see it as a way of being anti-Western), so why do you care?