Poll: will Djokovic reach 15 slam wins?

Jason White

Jul 16, 2017, 7:27:10 PM7/16/17
What looked inevitable one year ago looks doubtful at the moment. I'll vote yes, but the elbow thing is concerning.

Giovanna

Jul 16, 2017, 7:40:21 PM7/16/17
Nope~~

Darkfalz

Jul 16, 2017, 8:38:14 PM7/16/17
On Monday, July 17, 2017 at 9:27:10 AM UTC+10, Jason White wrote:
> What looked inevitable one year ago looks doubtful at the moment. I'll vote yes, but the elbow thing is concerning.

I think he's more likely to win slams again than Murray. The resurgence of Nadal and Federer is interesting, but it doesn't mean they are any younger. Djokovic has lost self belief. Not sure what's going on with his body injury wise. His chances of overtaking Federer or even Nadal are looking very slim.

RaspingDrive

Jul 16, 2017, 8:40:08 PM7/16/17
On Sunday, July 16, 2017 at 7:27:10 PM UTC-4, Jason White wrote:
> What looked inevitable one year ago looks doubtful at the moment. I'll vote yes, but the elbow thing is concerning.

Difficult. So I would vote no.

SliceAndDice

Jul 16, 2017, 8:43:26 PM7/16/17
On Sunday, July 16, 2017 at 7:27:10 PM UTC-4, Jason White wrote:
> What looked inevitable one year ago looks doubtful at the moment. I'll vote yes, but the elbow thing is concerning.

If he gets out of his weird funk, yes he can. But the younger generation is catching up, Fed and Nadal are still playing well. His chances keep diminishing the more he allows this to go on. That said, a few months out of tennis, a la Federer, should help refresh his mental faculties.

John Liang

Jul 17, 2017, 1:23:34 AM7/17/17
Yes, Pipe cleaner needs a break from tennis.

kaennorsing

Jul 17, 2017, 4:20:42 AM7/17/17
Op maandag 17 juli 2017 01:27:10 UTC+2 schreef Jason White:
> What looked inevitable one year ago looks doubtful at the moment. I'll vote yes, but the elbow thing is concerning.

I'll say no. He may win two more at max. He should be good for another AO though and most likely ends up with 13. :))

The Iceberg

Jul 17, 2017, 4:41:44 AM7/17/17
WHICH YOUNGER GENERATION??? Thiem? lol Kyrgios? lol Tomic? WHO? only Zverev and he might party too much.

bob

Jul 18, 2017, 9:01:29 PM7/18/17
On Sun, 16 Jul 2017 16:27:09 -0700 (PDT), Jason White
<infiniti_...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>What looked inevitable one year ago looks doubtful at the moment. I'll vote yes, but the elbow thing is concerning.

don't think so, and it won't be the elbow's fault.

bob