How about a Murray - Djoker final

TT

Aug 19, 2011, 5:16:38 PM8/19/11
And Murray beating Djoker and then them drawing a SF clash at USO. That
would be sweet...
And the other semi would be even sweeter!

Osama Bin Ladetorest

Aug 19, 2011, 5:27:42 PM8/19/11

What could be sweet is Djoker winning USO and YEC destroying everyone
in path!

Javier González

Aug 19, 2011, 5:20:44 PM8/19/11

It would be cool if #1 and #4 could bring it... because #2 and #3
stunk it up today xD

(seriously, Nadal and Federer? 1 break point (obviously not taken)
between the two of you, against Fish and Berdych?)

TennisLady

Aug 19, 2011, 11:07:15 PM8/19/11
On Aug 19, 4:27 pm, Osama Bin Ladetorest <zepflo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> What could be sweet is Djoker winning USO and YEC destroying everyone
> in path!

It would be nice if he could win Cincy and USO. The only two left
would be RG and Shanghai.!

Sakari Lund

Aug 20, 2011, 12:24:36 PM8/20/11

The other semi in that scenario would be something like Fish - Tsonga.

yolanda

Aug 22, 2011, 9:54:17 AM8/22/11

Based on what we've seen lately, you're probably right.

Superdave

Aug 22, 2011, 11:51:47 AM8/22/11

Federer beat BOTH those guys last time he played them ya know.

TT

Aug 22, 2011, 12:00:43 PM8/22/11

Federer has lost his last 2 matches against Tsonga, 2011 Wimbledon and
Canada.

Superdave

Aug 22, 2011, 12:24:21 PM8/22/11

WTF does that have to do with Nadal and Djokovic?

You are beginning to sound like Whisper !

When he defended Sampras losing to Fed by saying oh oh ou ou but but he lost to
Henman in the next round ???????

Sakari Lund

Aug 22, 2011, 12:41:54 PM8/22/11

You did say that Federer beat both Fish and Tsonga the last time he
played them though.

Superdave

Aug 22, 2011, 1:34:00 PM8/22/11

No I did not. He defeated Murray and Djokovic.