NINETEEN

Carey

Jul 16, 2017, 12:20:41 PM7/16/17
...and the sublimest tennis I've seen in 49 years of watching and playing.

Twenty does have an appealing ring to it, though

SliceAndDice

Jul 16, 2017, 12:27:48 PM7/16/17
On Sunday, July 16, 2017 at 12:20:41 PM UTC-4, Carey wrote:
> ...and the sublimest tennis I've seen in 49 years of watching and playing.
>

> Twenty does have an appealing ring to it, though

20 slams and 100 titles sounds even better :)

bob

Jul 18, 2017, 9:15:06 PM7/18/17
On Sun, 16 Jul 2017 09:20:39 -0700 (PDT), Carey <carey...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>...and the sublimest tennis I've seen in 49 years of watching and playing.

surprised you think so, i though the final was poor tennis from both,
but incredibly bad from cilic. i've seen federer play much better than
that many many times, regardless of score.

> Twenty does have an appealing ring to it, though

bob

Court_1

Jul 19, 2017, 7:42:27 AM7/19/17
Federer didn't have to play better vs blistered Cilic. If it were Nadal or Djokovic in the final, Fed would have raised his level.