Putin to the Saudi: high five man :) you are the master now

PeteWasLucky

Nov 30, 2018, 4:19:00 PM11/30/18

*skriptis

Nov 30, 2018, 5:14:45 PM11/30/18
PeteWasLucky <waleed...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
> https://youtu.be/rXiSafSqXAY

Those are your Arabs, so I don't quite get the point?

By yours I mean exclusively yours, personally. You share the DNA
with that MbS guy, not me, not Putin, not Trump.

So they're yours, personally.

But they're yours, politically as well, if we consider you a US
citizen.

Saudi Arabia is US greatest ally, no?

So they're yours on two accounts, but you somehow notice Putin
high fiving the guy, who is nobody to him, and he does it
obviously for trolling purpose.

So your post, or a suggestion is bizarre, as usual.

Saudi Arabia and Russia are not allies, not friends, they're at
odds, actually, Russia supports secular nationalist Assad and
Saudis arm the jihadists in Syrian civil war.

Russia and Saudis are not on the same team. Saudis are US ally.

And all that has nothing to do with Trump. Been that for ages,
will be so in the future.
Congress can sanction them regardless of Trump and now democrats
hold the house. Will they do it?
No they won't.

So you can't even blame this U.S. president entirely for that,
it's futile, and you even use this as opportunity to bash
president of a country that they're not even on good terms
with?

You are very weird.

Everyone's guilty.

Putin is guilty for high fiving him, even though Russia has no
business or influence over them.

Trump is guilty for being at the top of the system that wants to
support and needs Saudi Arabia.

But that guy is not guilty of being a savage? No word about him?
From you?

According to you, MbS being there, is an opportunity to bash Putin? lol

We've seen you bashing Trump, Putin, but no word about actual
murderer, who is a Arab, like you?

Even this post of yours is constructed that way, it's somehow
Putin's fault that this guy is at the G20 meeting among 20 most
powerful world leaders.

Well, it's precisely why Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin gave him
high five.

To emphasize it.

And make fools of western media who will use it as an opportunity
to bash Putin for shaking hands with the ally of western
countries.

"Putin is such a bad guy, he shakes hands with murderous Saudi who
is our ally".

lol

PeteWasLucky

Nov 30, 2018, 5:43:42 PM11/30/18
*skriptis <skri...@post.t-com.hr> Wrote in message:
You need to add ten more pages to your post, it's too short.

Here is a simple link. I think you were looking for it, so I am
helping you out :

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_journalists_killed_in_Russia

--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

*skriptis

Nov 30, 2018, 5:51:06 PM11/30/18
That's not a reply of any sort.
What has Russia got to do with anything?

You're an Arab and a U.S. citizen.

So talk about your Arab guy ordering and killing his journalist
opponent. Or talk about Saudis being U.S. ally.

PeteWasLucky

Nov 30, 2018, 5:56:54 PM11/30/18
> That's not a reply of any sort.
What has Russia got to do with anything?

You're an Arab and a U.S. citizen.

So talk about your Arab guy ordering and killing his journalist
opponent. Or talk about Saudis being U.S. ally.

Do you see any mention of US in this post?
You look lost, need help?

jdeluise

Nov 30, 2018, 5:57:54 PM11/30/18
On Fri, 30 Nov 2018 23:51:07 +0100, *skriptis wrote:

> That's not a reply of any sort.
> What has Russia got to do with anything?
>
> You're an Arab and a U.S. citizen.
>
> So talk about your Arab guy ordering and killing his journalist
> opponent. Or talk about Saudis being U.S. ally.

er, the genetic makeup of Egyptian DNA is primarily North African.

*skriptis

Nov 30, 2018, 6:07:38 PM11/30/18
jdeluise <jdel...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
You want to start an off topic within off topic thread?

jdeluise

Nov 30, 2018, 6:12:38 PM11/30/18
On Sat, 01 Dec 2018 00:07:39 +0100, *skriptis wrote:

> You want to start an off topic within off topic thread?

lol, you're so verbose you can't even remember what you yourself typed.

PeteWasLucky

Nov 30, 2018, 6:18:18 PM11/30/18
> You want to start an off topic within off topic thread?

Really? lol, Priceless....

You talk and write too much and in the process you expose your intellectual deficit.

Advice, take a breath when you are writing.

Calimero

Nov 30, 2018, 6:39:59 PM11/30/18
On Friday, November 30, 2018 at 10:19:00 PM UTC+1, PeteWasLucky wrote:
> https://youtu.be/rXiSafSqXAY

And where is the high-five?

Max

*skriptis

Nov 30, 2018, 6:41:43 PM11/30/18
jdeluise <jdel...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
> On Sat, 01 Dec 2018 00:07:39 +0100, *skriptis wrote:
>
>> You want to start an off topic within off topic thread?
>
> lol, you're so verbose you can't even remember what you yourself typed.

I don't need to "remember" anything, it's right there, easy to spot.

What I meant, was, is it important in any way to discuss the
genetic history of ancient Egypt within already off topic thread
about current world geopolitics, here, on a tennis news
group?

Off topic within an off topic?

Why? Just so that you could nitpick as always?

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/ancient-egy
ptians-europeans-related-claims-a7763866.html

"Scientists who managed to obtain full genome sequences of Ancient
Egyptians for the first time have concluded the people of the
pharaohs were more closely related to modern Europeans and
inhabitants of the Near East rather than present-day
Egyptians."

So, it's perfectly reasonable to assume modern Egyptians are Arabs
as they speak Arabic and have that dna, mostly.

But even if that was not entirely factual, or not predominately
so, as exceptions always exists, it's still irrelevant for this
thread and you only use it to nitpick.

As usual.

So sad.

jdeluise

Nov 30, 2018, 6:46:19 PM11/30/18
On Sat, 01 Dec 2018 00:41:44 +0100, *skriptis wrote:

> But even if that was not entirely factual, or not predominately
> so, as exceptions always exists, it's still irrelevant for this thread
> and you only use it to nitpick.

But it is grossly inaccurate and yet this DNA business was the crux of
your argument.

*skriptis

Nov 30, 2018, 6:54:15 PM11/30/18
jdeluise <jdel...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
How is it grossly inaccurate if the recent DNA researches actually
prove it?

Are you normal? Drunk?

Besides, you mentioned DNA not me.

My post would be correct even without any mention of DNA.

Even if we had no DNA to rely on, Egyptians speak Arabic so
they're Arabs.

Their country is officially named Arab Republic of Egypt.

So what is wrong with you?

How can you nitpick ?

PeteWasLucky

Nov 30, 2018, 7:01:54 PM11/30/18
> How is it grossly inaccurate if the recent DNA researches actually
prove it?

Are you normal? Drunk?

Besides, you mentioned DNA not me.

My post would be correct even without any mention of DNA.

Even if we had no DNA to rely on, Egyptians speak Arabic so
they're Arabs.

Their country is officially named Arab Republic of Egypt.

So what is wrong with you?

How can you nitpick ?

What matters, do you approve the high five?

You are from Croatia, correct?

sawfish

Nov 30, 2018, 7:13:12 PM11/30/18
An interesting digression here, if I may...

It's really fun to watch international policy play out. It's why I like some of Le Carré's novels. It is pragmatism, and utility, and amorality all rolled into one reeking bundle.

E.g., Saudi Arabia is our counterbalance in the Muslim world to Iran. They also have oil, but now since fracking, so does the US, so while the reserves are still of great value, relative to 30 years ago, not so much.

Now in case either Saudi Arabia or Iran get too uppity, we have Israel as our personal pit bull that we can conveniently unchain--or better still, *threaten* to unchain, because really, you cannot make the Israelis do anything they don't already want to do.

Neat, huh?

Now chew on this:

Our relationship with Israel is mirrored by China's relationship with N Korea; the Chinese can get all the benefits of dire threats of war, without ever having to make those threats, themselves, because they can always use N Korea as a cat's paw--and NUCLEAR WEAPONS, TOO!!!--without getting their own hands, complete with Fu Manchu manicure, dirty. After all, if we wanted to deal with N. Korea, we have to go thru China.

Until recently...

Whether Trump intended this or not, we now can deal directly with Kim, cutting the Chinese out, if we want. And now the weapons that mostly concerned us, and we relied on China to save us from their irresponsible use, are now an equal concern to China, because if N Korea cozies up to the US, guess who just lost out?

As Kyle McLaughlin said to Laura Dern, after spending a night carousing with Frank (Dennis Hopper) in "Blue Velvet"...

"It's a strange world, Sandy...".

jdeluise

Nov 30, 2018, 7:16:07 PM11/30/18
On Sat, 01 Dec 2018 00:54:16 +0100, *skriptis wrote:

> How is it grossly inaccurate if the recent DNA researches actually
> prove it?

Hell, you can even find it on Wikipedia, but there are articles all over
the web about it. Your "proof" isn't even proof at all, but something
which contradicts what you said in the first place upon which you made
opposite assumptions that were only reasonable to you. Post one
reputable article which states that Egyptian genetic makeup is primarily
Arabian.

> Are you normal? Drunk?
>
> Besides, you mentioned DNA not me.

Oh? Let's take a look at the second paragraph of your first reply to
this thread... and I quote:

By yours I mean exclusively yours, personally. You share the DNA
with that MbS guy, not me, not Putin, not Trump.

See the word DNA in there?

*supremacist, I think it's time to put down the vodka.

> My post would be correct even without any mention of DNA.
>
> Even if we had no DNA to rely on, Egyptians speak Arabic so
> they're Arabs.
>
> Their country is officially named Arab Republic of Egypt.

Painting with a broad brush again are we?

*skriptis

Nov 30, 2018, 7:29:28 PM11/30/18
PeteWasLucky <waleed...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
I am trying to help you.
This is fake news brainwashing you.
You've probably seen that on CNN, right?

G20 is a summit where 20 world leaders gathered. They all talked
to each other, took photos, shook hands, ate, drank, maybe went
to prostitutes afterwards. (Max says they always
do).

There was MbS from Saudi Arabia, there was Trump, there was Putin
and 17 other world leaders.

Pardon, 16, Merkel was late, her plane broke down, she had to use
regular flight. German supreme technology.

Anyway, 18, later 19 of those leaders, they all welcomed that Arab
guy who probably killed his opponent.

So why is Putin singled out?

Well, because of anti-Russian hysteria and Russophobia in western
media.

I can't know for sure, but my guess Putin was deliberately cordial
to that guy in order to expose the hypocrisy of the western media
from countries that are allies of Saudi Arabia.

Their leaders are "protesting" the murder in the consulate by not
smiling while talking to MbS, who is their ally?

Really?

Well, if that guy is the legitimate member of the G20, invited,
welcomed, and respected there, why wouldn't you smile when you
shake hands with him?

PeteWasLucky

Nov 30, 2018, 7:39:16 PM11/30/18
jdeluise <jdel...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
> On Sat, 01 Dec 2018 00:54:16 +0100, *skriptis wrote:
>

>> How is it grossly inaccurate if the recent DNA researches actually
>> prove it?
>
> Hell, you can even find it on Wikipedia, but there are articles all over
> the web about it. Your "proof" isn't even proof at all, but something
> which contradicts what you said in the first place upon which you made
> opposite assumptions that were only reasonable to you. Post one
> reputable article which states that Egyptian genetic makeup is primarily
> Arabian.
>

>> Are you normal? Drunk?
>>
>> Besides, you mentioned DNA not me.
>
> Oh? Let's take a look at the second paragraph of your first reply to
> this thread... and I quote:
>
> By yours I mean exclusively yours, personally. You share the DNA
> with that MbS guy, not me, not Putin, not Trump.

This is where his dna matches
http://www.balkaninsight.com/en/article/serbs-croats-have-most-sim
ilar-dna

> See the word DNA in there?
>
> *supremacist, I think it's time to put down the vodka.
>

>> My post would be correct even without any mention of DNA.
>>
>> Even if we had no DNA to rely on, Egyptians speak Arabic so
>> they're Arabs.
>>
>> Their country is officially named Arab Republic of Egypt.
>
> Painting with a broad brush again are we?

sawfish

Nov 30, 2018, 7:39:19 PM11/30/18
I wonder if the propensity in the west to condemn without definitive proof is somehow connected to the same set of moral sensibilities that drives the #metoo phenomenon.

...and the Salem Witch Trials, and the MacMartin case...

jdeluise

Nov 30, 2018, 7:42:14 PM11/30/18
On Fri, 30 Nov 2018 16:39:18 -0800, sawfish wrote:

> I wonder if the propensity in the west to condemn without definitive
> proof

That particularly human characteristic doesn't seem limited to people of
"the west".

sawfish

Nov 30, 2018, 7:46:14 PM11/30/18
In a sense you are right: it's a part of human nature to assume the worst. It's very noticeable in the west because there's a historical tradition of due process that is not present in many other cultures.

PeteWasLucky

Nov 30, 2018, 7:46:33 PM11/30/18
> I wonder if the propensity in the west to condemn without definitive proof is somehow connected to the same set of moral sensibilities that drives the #metoo phenomenon.

Proof for what exactly? They admitted they killed him, is this how low we can get to argue politics?

*skriptis

Nov 30, 2018, 7:57:07 PM11/30/18
sawfish <sawfi...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
Yes, North Korea was basically a Chinese gun directed at U.S. and
Trump just went there and took it, or at least is attempting to
do so.

It looks like a brilliant move in a sad state of modern world, but
in reality, it's noting special. It's a street smarts.

Those before him never tried to talk to north Korea. Obama e.g.
refused to talk to Kim etc.

And then U.S. stages massive invasion drills on Korean peninsula
every year for 50 years.

And they wonder why Kim and his father developed nukes and were
guarded by the Chineese.

sawfish

Nov 30, 2018, 8:00:32 PM11/30/18
I agree with this. If it's valid, and I think at this point it is, it speaks to the lack of imagination of multiple US administrations.

*skriptis

Nov 30, 2018, 8:00:56 PM11/30/18
PeteWasLucky <waleed...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
> > I wonder if the propensity in the west to condemn without definitive proof is somehow connected to the same set of moral sensibilities that drives the #metoo phenomenon.
>
> Proof for what exactly? They admitted they killed him, is this how low we can get to argue politics?

They said he's dead, that's only thing they admitted.

They claimed "interrogation went wrong", so they're denying any
intent, plan, and they certainly haven't admitted their leader
ordered it.

sawfish

Nov 30, 2018, 8:04:41 PM11/30/18
The incident is trivial in the world of real politik. Maybe not to Khashogi, but to everyone else.

jdeluise

Nov 30, 2018, 8:30:51 PM11/30/18
On Fri, 30 Nov 2018 16:46:13 -0800, sawfish wrote:

> In a sense you are right: it's a part of human nature to assume the
> worst. It's very noticeable in the west because there's a historical
> tradition of due process that is not present in many other cultures.

Well, it is used as a general guideline in the west, sure... In
actuality I think "even in the west" human nature shines through more
often than not. Things tend to be a bit more out in the open, though,
making it easier to expose hypocrisy... however those days are quickly
receding.

PeteWasLucky

Nov 30, 2018, 8:35:46 PM11/30/18
> They said he's dead, that's only thing they admitted.

They claimed "interrogation went wrong", so they're denying any
intent, plan, and they certainly haven't admitted their leader
ordered it.

You are defending murderers? Interrogations for a civilian in an embassy that leads to death? Where is the body? No intent? But they planned the interrogation based on his appointment to get paper to get married?
Seriously?
Retardation to the highest level.

jdeluise

Nov 30, 2018, 8:40:38 PM11/30/18
On Sat, 01 Dec 2018 02:00:58 +0100, *skriptis wrote:

> They said he's dead, that's only thing they admitted.
>
> They claimed "interrogation went wrong", so they're denying any
> intent, plan, and they certainly haven't admitted their leader ordered
> it.

That's a bald-faced lie besides the last clause.

jdeluise

Nov 30, 2018, 8:41:52 PM11/30/18
On Fri, 30 Nov 2018 17:00:31 -0800, sawfish wrote:

> I agree with this. If it's valid, and I think at this point it is, it
> speaks to the lack of imagination of multiple US administrations.

And it accomplished "".

sawfish

Nov 30, 2018, 8:43:56 PM11/30/18
It does look that way, doesn't it?

In some sense, democratic institutions are very fragile in a lot of ways. I wonder how long they'll survive as a major social movement? I'm thinking that the ***appearance*** will last a long time, but the actual mechanisms of government may move toward less popular influence.

I mean, that's what the electoral college is all about, in my opinion.

*skriptis

Nov 30, 2018, 8:50:02 PM11/30/18
PeteWasLucky <waleed...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
They said interrogation went wrong and he died as a result.

We know he died 99.999%, and 99.99% they planned it in advance,
and 99.9% MbS is behind it...

But they didn't admit to have deliberately killed him, and no one
proved MbS ordered it.

So what should Putin do when he meets leader of a very important
country, which Saudi Arabia is, at the international
summit?

Not talk to him so that Wolf Blitzer or Cooper Anderson could be happy?

PeteWasLucky

Nov 30, 2018, 9:22:31 PM11/30/18
> They said interrogation went wrong and he died as a result.

How can interrogation go wrong? Can you explain?

Also is there such thing called interrogation in an embassy in another country?

>We know he died 99.999%, and 99.99% they planned it in advance, and 99.9% MbS is behind it...

> But they didn't admit to have deliberately killed him, and no one proved MbS ordered it.

Where is the body? It wasn't deliberate but it was a planned torture knowing when he will show up in the embassy? A full team of murderers were sent to execute it but it wasn't deliberate, correct? Who gave orders to this team? You probably need to read a little about what is happening in SA.

> So what should Putin do when he meets leader of a very important country, which Saudi Arabia is, at the international summit?

He needs to give high five with both hands.

> Not talk to him so that Wolf Blitzer or Cooper Anderson could be happy?

Not sure what you mean.
This is a civilian that went to his own embassy to stamp or get papers to get married. He gets terminated, cut into pieces, shredded, and the body disappears.
If world leaders are okay with this, then this isn't a civilized world or civilized time.

sawfish

Nov 30, 2018, 9:45:05 PM11/30/18
You're late to the party on this one, Pete...

reilloc

Nov 30, 2018, 10:18:16 PM11/30/18
On 11/30/2018 3:18 PM, PeteWasLucky wrote:
> https://youtu.be/rXiSafSqXAY

The whole world is watching.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_9OJnRnZjU

LNC

*skriptis

Dec 1, 2018, 4:01:14 AM12/1/18
PeteWasLucky <waleed...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
Of course the world is not civilized.

In a civilized world we wouldn't have MbS but we wouldn't have
Madeline Albright or Hillary as well.

MbS killed his political opponent.

Madeline Albright was ok with thousands of Iraqi kids perishing
thanks to her, and Hillary laughed upon hearing that actions she
advocated and took, led to 70-year old man being sodomized with
knife and murdered. (Gadaffi).

Mohammad bin Salaman or whatever his name is, is no bigger monster
than Hillary. I didn't see him smiling after the murder.

He's the same, or even a lesser monster, as he eliminated his
opponent that could have undermined him perhaps. Gadaffi otoh
could do nothing to Hillary.

So yes, world is sick, I'm seeing it every day. How do you think
people feel when they see someone like Hillary winning popular
vote in U.S. election?

It's deeply disturbing, and sad.

These off topic debates over the years helped me to understand how
could people here could be e.g. extreme fedfuckers. Lack of
logic.

Why do you argue with me over Saudis?
Have I said it's good?
I'm only correcting you, informing you.

Saudis admitted his death, but haven't admitted they planned to
murder him and they certainly haven't admitted their leader
ordered it.

It is what is.

So you have a murder, you think their leader ordered it, but no
case, and him being a world leader, he's protected by diplomatic
immunity and all that, a leader of a country that is important,
even to USA, and you have what you have, he goes to G20 summit.

Blame US congress, who could do something about it, remember their
sanctions against Russia on a daily basis, so why don't they do
something now about their huge, huge ally?

Blame all 19 world leaders there who all shook hands with him.

Watch fake news CNN, get new daily dose of russophobia, and blame
Putin.

*skriptis

Dec 1, 2018, 4:02:01 AM12/1/18
jdeluise <jdel...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
I bet Grachus feels safer. He was very scared.

The Iceberg

Dec 1, 2018, 4:30:05 AM12/1/18
LOL yeah it's all change NOW after USA trying to secretly murder Castro, destablising South American nations etc etc Obama/Hillary - Iraq, Libya, Syria, covering up the Yemen war, Turkey keeping open ISIS supply lines etc.

The Iceberg

Dec 1, 2018, 4:34:49 AM12/1/18
so why don't Congress put sanctions on Saudi? they are run by YOUR Democrats now, the ones YOU and PWL personally voted for.

The Iceberg

Dec 1, 2018, 4:39:55 AM12/1/18
did skrip say "Those are your Arabs, so I don't quite get the point?By yours I mean exclusively yours, personally. You share the DNA with that MbS guy, not me, not Putin, not Trump." - how is that not true? aren't Egyptians genetically large-part Arabic?

The Iceberg

Dec 1, 2018, 4:40:43 AM12/1/18
On Friday, 30 November 2018 23:18:18 UTC, PeteWasLucky wrote:
> > You want to start an off topic within off topic thread?
>
> Really? lol, Priceless....
>
> You talk and write too much and in the process you expose your intellectual deficit.
>
> Advice, take a breath when you are writing.

yet no condemnation from you about the Saudis or the prince guy. CNN hasn't told you to do that yet.

The Iceberg

Dec 1, 2018, 4:44:11 AM12/1/18
is there anything Trump's done you approve of or has been good? like anything at all? you sound just like an NPC no matter what it's #OrangeManBad

The Iceberg

Dec 1, 2018, 4:45:44 AM12/1/18
you mean like when Obama blew up Bin Laden, killed Ghaddafi, destablised the Ukraine etc. LOL

Calimero

Dec 1, 2018, 5:16:54 AM12/1/18
On Saturday, December 1, 2018 at 1:29:28 AM UTC+1, *skriptis wrote:
> PeteWasLucky <waleed...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
> > > How is it grossly inaccurate if the recent DNA researches actually
> > prove it?
> >
> > Are you normal? Drunk?
> >

> > Besides, you mentioned DNA not me.
> >
> > My post would be correct even without any mention of DNA.
> >
> > Even if we had no DNA to rely on, Egyptians speak Arabic so
> > they're Arabs.
> >
> > Their country is officially named Arab Republic of Egypt.
> >
> > So what is wrong with you?
> >

> > How can you nitpick ?
> >

> > What matters, do you approve the high five?
> >
> > You are from Croatia, correct?
>

> I am trying to help you.
> This is fake news brainwashing you.
> You've probably seen that on CNN, right?
>

> G20 is a summit where 20 world leaders gathered. They all talked
> to each other, took photos, shook hands, ate, drank, maybe went
> to prostitutes afterwards. (Max says they always
> do).
>
> There was MbS from Saudi Arabia, there was Trump, there was Putin
> and 17 other world leaders.
>
> Pardon, 16, Merkel was late, her plane broke down, she had to use
> regular flight. German supreme technology.

You think Toulouse is in Germany, dimwit?

> Anyway, 18, later 19 of those leaders, they all welcomed that Arab
> guy who probably killed his opponent.
>
> So why is Putin singled out?

KGB officers always are since they are scum.

> Well, because of anti-Russian hysteria and Russophobia in western
> media.
>

> I can't know for sure, but my guess Putin was deliberately cordial
> to that guy in order to expose the hypocrisy of the western media
> from countries that are allies of Saudi Arabia.
>
> Their leaders are "protesting" the murder in the consulate by not
> smiling while talking to MbS, who is their ally?
>
> Really?
>

> Well, if that guy is the legitimate member of the G20, invited,
> welcomed, and respected there, why wouldn't you smile when you
> shake hands with him?
>

> --

Max

jdeluise

Dec 1, 2018, 5:30:23 AM12/1/18
On Sat, 01 Dec 2018 01:39:53 -0800, The Iceberg wrote:

> did skrip say "Those are your Arabs, so I don't quite get the point?By
> yours I mean exclusively yours, personally. You share the DNA with that
> MbS guy, not me, not Putin, not Trump." - how is that not true? aren't
> Egyptians genetically large-part Arabic?

No

The Iceberg

Dec 1, 2018, 5:36:57 AM12/1/18
isn't 17% is a large part?? would be really funny if PWL turns out to be of Egyptian ancestry in the end.

http://cairoscene.com/Buzz/National-Geographic-s-DNA-Analysis-Proves-Egyptians-Are-Only-17-Arab

*skriptis

Dec 1, 2018, 6:08:15 AM12/1/18
Calimero <calim...@gmx.de> Wrote in message:
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/german-plane-flying-angela-merk
el-g-20-suffers-complete-loss-n942036

>> Anyway, 18, later 19 of those leaders, they all welcomed that Arab
>> guy who probably killed his opponent.
>>
>> So why is Putin singled out?
>
> KGB officers always are since they are scum.

So anyone who works or has ever worked for the security apparatus
of Russian state is scum, therefore you suggesting Russia (of all
the countries of the world) should not have security apparatus,
as theirs is evil?

Meaning, Russia itself is evil and should be destroyed?

Hm, well, someone in the 1920s wrote a book about what you're
saying right now.

Coincedence?

--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

jdeluise

Dec 1, 2018, 6:42:46 AM12/1/18
PWL's heritage and these genetic discussions are irrelevant, you missed
the whole point. *supremacist started off his "argument" by comparing
PWL's supposed genetics with the actions of a saudi prince.

I'm surprised sawfish didn't call him on his predilection for condemning
without definitive proof.

*skriptis

Dec 1, 2018, 7:07:41 AM12/1/18
jdeluise <jdel...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
I don't know the data, I'll believe iceberg, so 17% is the
average for the nation, but for what we know, whekdr could be
100% of same stock as bin Salaman.

They all speak Arabic, and the country is called "Arab Republic of
Egypt".

It is not far fetched to suggest people of Arab Republic of Egypt
and people of Saudi Arabia could have something in common.

Neither is that racist, but you otoh conveniently missed out his
russophobic opening post and the russophobic tone of the entire
thread.

Of all the world leaders who went there and talked to bin Salaman,
president of Russia is the bad guy for doing so?
Really?

That post of his was very chauvinistic.

So I pointed out to his own connections, and if you like, his
moral responsibility to denounce what Mohammad bin Salaman had
allegedly done.

He could or should have done that on two accounts:

1. Same/similar ethnicity as bin Salaman
2. He's a U.S. citizen, and U.S. fully support Saudis.

But no. Instead of accepting personally responsibility for the
actions of a guy who is of same genetic stock as him, or
accepting his responsibility as a citizen of US which is a huge
ally of Saudis, he starts threads to bash Putin and Russia
because he watched it on CNN.

How is that sane?

PeteWasLucky

Dec 1, 2018, 7:21:15 AM12/1/18
> yet no condemnation from you about the Saudis or the prince guy. CNN hasn't told you to do that yet.

My post is all condemnation to everyone involved. Do you know how to read?

PeteWasLucky

Dec 1, 2018, 7:35:17 AM12/1/18
> did skrip say "Those are your Arabs, so I don't quite get the point?By yours I mean exclusively yours, personally. You share the DNA with that MbS guy, not me, not Putin, not Trump." - how is that not true? aren't Egyptians genetically large-part Arabic?

So Icey, assuming that I am a Saudi and I am condemning the murdering act, wouldn't that be even stronger?

Asking me to condemn the murderers which I have done many times in this thread, then transforming the discussion to dna to make me related to Saudis which would make sense only if I am supporting the Saudis.

So do you have a point to make?

*skriptis

Dec 1, 2018, 7:38:04 AM12/1/18
PeteWasLucky <waleed...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
> > yet no condemnation from you about the Saudis or the prince guy. CNN hasn't told you to do that yet.
>

> My post is all condemnation to everyone involved. Do you know how to read?

It appeared mostly that you condemned Russia. That was disgraceful.

Now you say you're condemning everyone there?

That only seems better, hut how is that ok?

Those are world leaders, who have their countries to run and take
care of, and they don't have the luxury to engage in virtue
signaling.

How about you condemn Saudis who actually did it?

Calimero

Dec 1, 2018, 7:53:39 AM12/1/18
Yes, they are. Most Egyptians are genetically Arabic.

Max

Calimero

Dec 1, 2018, 8:00:52 AM12/1/18
Airbus A30, build in Toulouse (France).

> >> Anyway, 18, later 19 of those leaders, they all welcomed that Arab
> >> guy who probably killed his opponent.
> >>
> >> So why is Putin singled out?
> >
> > KGB officers always are since they are scum.
>

> So anyone who works or has ever worked for the security apparatus
> of Russian state is scum, ...

As a lieutenant colonel?
Hell, yeah!

"There is no such thing as a former KGB man." (Vladimir Putin).

Max

guypers

Dec 1, 2018, 8:43:45 AM12/1/18
Yes, a killer always!?

*skriptis

Dec 1, 2018, 8:44:05 AM12/1/18
Airbus is a pan-European project so Germans participate there.

Besides, nobody complained about Airbus so far, otoh when top
level of German government use it and they take care of
maintenance, etc, they experience complete loss.

>> > KGB officers always are since they are scum.
>>

>> So anyone who works or has ever worked for the security apparatus
>> of Russian state is scum, ...
>

> As a lieutenant colonel?
> Hell, yeah!
>
> "There is no such thing as a former KGB man." (Vladimir Putin).

So, once a nudist always a nudist?

Merkel took nude pictures once. Unshaven.

https://www.nairaland.com/4237522/see-nude-photos-german-chancelor

The Iceberg

Dec 1, 2018, 9:10:34 AM12/1/18
eh? be fine if you did that and yes would make it stronger if you were Saudi, as ppl don't like having a go at their own nation, but you've avoided actually condemning the Saudis. Only posted a vid of Putin high-5-ing the Saudi guy, a link saying Putin killed a bunch of journalists and some comments about how terrible it is world leaders(really meaning Trump/Putin) seem ok with this.

Also, Imagine my surprise, nothing about how wrong Hillary was to take huge $$$ of Saudi money for her campaign! LOL

Bit lost at jd's point, he trying to say Egyptians aren't Arabs LOL which they are and culturally too, been there.

The Iceberg

Dec 1, 2018, 9:20:20 AM12/1/18
err go and re-read the post, he's saying PWL is from Saudi and from the USA and they are the high-5-ing allies, not Russia and Saudi, yet PWL has only complained about Putin being bad. So, the subject "you are the master now" does not make any sense. Maybe I wrong, pls correct if so.

The Iceberg

Dec 1, 2018, 9:23:22 AM12/1/18
On Saturday, 1 December 2018 12:21:15 UTC, PeteWasLucky wrote:
> > yet no condemnation from you about the Saudis or the prince guy. CNN hasn't told you to do that yet.
>

> My post is all condemnation to everyone involved. Do you know how to read?

pretty obvious you won't ever condemn the Saudis directly cos you love them.

sawfish

Dec 1, 2018, 10:13:57 AM12/1/18
Yep, stuff like this is just normal real politik stuff ever since mankind stopped eating dung beetles in solitary, squatting under a thorn bush in the Kalihari, and started joining organized influence groups.

sawfish

Dec 1, 2018, 10:16:37 AM12/1/18
Well stated.

sawfish

Dec 1, 2018, 10:19:55 AM12/1/18
She seems nervous around Trump. Maybe she thinks he may grab her by the pussy at a photo-op, after a meetin...

sawfish

Dec 1, 2018, 10:22:25 AM12/1/18
I didn't follow that thread. Wasn't interested in that particular squabble, nor the details of it.

j, I never claimed to be equitable, just fairly honest.

Calimero

Dec 1, 2018, 10:24:40 AM12/1/18
Well, some dimwit commented the plane breakdown with "German supreme technology".

> >> So anyone who works or has ever worked for the security apparatus
> >> of Russian state is scum, ...
> >

> > As a lieutenant colonel?
> > Hell, yeah!
> >
> > "There is no such thing as a former KGB man." (Vladimir Putin).
>

> So, once a nudist always a nudist?
>
> Merkel took nude pictures once. Unshaven.
>
> https://www.nairaland.com/4237522/see-nude-photos-german-chancelor

Lol, you shave?

Max

reilloc

Dec 1, 2018, 10:41:09 AM12/1/18
Just like that.

LNC

bob

Dec 1, 2018, 11:14:44 AM12/1/18
oh man, that's a bad visual! warning next time! lol

bob

bob

Dec 1, 2018, 11:17:56 AM12/1/18
On Fri, 30 Nov 2018 13:18:58 -0800 (PST), PeteWasLucky
<waleed...@gmail.com> wrote:

>https://youtu.be/rXiSafSqXAY

that looks like the special lebron james handshake he saves for his
most special teammates!

bob

sawfish

Dec 1, 2018, 11:25:53 AM12/1/18
Who says black culture is not admired and respected?

PeteWasLucky

Dec 1, 2018, 11:59:41 AM12/1/18
> Bit lost at jd's point, he trying to say Egyptians aren't Arabs LOL which they are and culturally too, been there

They are not.

Calimero

Dec 1, 2018, 2:57:28 PM12/1/18
On Saturday, December 1, 2018 at 5:59:41 PM UTC+1, PeteWasLucky wrote:
> > Bit lost at jd's point, he trying to say Egyptians aren't Arabs LOL which they are and culturally too, been there
>
> They are not.

That's like saying JFK, Clinton, Trump, Reagan aren't Americans.
And of course not Liz Warren.

Max

bob

Dec 2, 2018, 6:40:17 PM12/2/18