DON'T LEAVE US ROGER!!

Giovanna

Sep 29, 2010, 8:01:42 PM9/29/10
DON'T LEAVE US WITH MOONBALLERS, CHEATERS, VAMOSTOPSPIN, FAMOUS ASS
FAN CLUB (FELICIANA, FERNANDA, ALMAGRO), NEANDERTHAL-LIKE FACES, ETC
ETC ETC.
WE NEED U!

Mark

Sep 29, 2010, 8:48:29 PM9/29/10

Fuck you cunt, drop dead already.

GOYLE

Sep 29, 2010, 9:14:24 PM9/29/10

What are you talking about? Have you become a Lunatic
Gone off the rocker
Loony
Lost your marbles.
British slang words for (crazy!) \{ ;)~~

I mean really, your making Federer look bad.

RzR

Sep 29, 2010, 9:25:03 PM9/29/10

lol how exactly is she making federer look bad?

why dont you turn your attention to the fucking lunatic retarded federer
bashers on the grp...clean that shit up 1st...

John Doe

Sep 29, 2010, 10:02:23 PM9/29/10
RzR <2r4z0r2 gmail.com> wrote:

> GOYLE wrote:
>> Giovanna<giovana... bol.com.br> wrote:

>>> DON'T LEAVE US WITH MOONBALLERS, CHEATERS, VAMOSTOPSPIN,
>>> FAMOUS ASS
>>> FAN CLUB (FELICIANA, FERNANDA, ALMAGRO), NEANDERTHAL-LIKE
>>> FACES, ETC
>>> ETC ETC.
>>> WE NEED U!
>>
>> What are you talking about? Have you become a Lunatic
>> Gone off the rocker
>> Loony
>> Lost your marbles.
>> British slang words for (crazy!) \{ ;)~~
>>
>> I mean really, your making Federer look bad.
>
> lol how exactly is she making federer look bad?

Try reading the group.

Almost all of her posts are flailing/ranting about this or that.
Oftentimes her posts do not include any context to figure out what
on Earth she is ranting about (usually a current match, but
sometimes she rants about stuff unrelated to tennis).
--

> why dont you turn your attention to the fucking lunatic retarded federer
> bashers on the grp...clean that shit up 1st...

> From: RzR <2r4z0r2 gmail.com>
> Newsgroups: rec.sport.tennis
> Subject: Re: DON'T LEAVE US ROGER!!
> Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 03:25:03 +0200

GOYLE

Sep 30, 2010, 6:09:30 AM9/30/10

Hey, I'm just messing with her. I put a smiley face on the end with a
tongue sticking out. Besides, I can't be mean to her because after all
I am half english and half german. I pops side came from england and
my mums side from germany. Most of the people I know came from western
europe or desended from western europe. Plus I'm a bit of an
Anglophile.

Inglourious Basterd

Sep 30, 2010, 8:55:29 AM9/30/10
> Anglophile.- Hide quoted text -

wtf? isn't Gio Brazilian?

Iceberg

Sep 30, 2010, 9:06:52 AM9/30/10
On 30 Sep, 03:02, John Doe <j...@usenetlove.invalid> wrote:
> RzR <2r4z0r2 gmail.com> wrote:
> > GOYLE wrote:
>
> >> What are you talking about? Have you become a Lunatic
> >> Gone off the rocker
> >> Loony
> >> Lost your marbles.
> >> British slang words for (crazy!) \{ ;)~~
>
> >> I mean really, your making Federer look bad.
>
> > lol how exactly is she making federer look bad?
>
> Try reading the group.
>
> Almost all of her posts are flailing/ranting about this or that.
> Oftentimes her posts do not include any context to figure out what
> on Earth she is ranting about (usually a current match, but
> sometimes she rants about stuff unrelated to tennis).

her posts are good, actually the best Fedfan posts there are!

GOYLE

Sep 30, 2010, 10:40:41 AM9/30/10
> her posts are good, actually the best Fedfan posts there are!- Hide quoted text -

ROFLMFAO

Ali Asoag

Oct 1, 2010, 11:01:10 PM10/1/10

This guy GOYLE is a hypocrite. He is a Nadalfucker of first class but
doesn't have the courage to admit that openly. So he sometimes
hypocritically says something nice about Fed. But here you can see his
true face: Everytime Gio says something nice about Fed he bashes her.
But at the same time he shuts up when TT and fellows bashing Fed make up
Nadal's achievements ...

Ali Asoag

Oct 1, 2010, 11:04:24 PM10/1/10

GOYLE is a hypocrite, not man enough to maintain an opinion.

GOYLE

Oct 2, 2010, 6:10:13 AM10/2/10
> GOYLE is a hypocrite, not man enough to maintain an opinion.- Hide quoted text -

Dude, your a freak. I like both players but that dude GIO is twisted
and I don't see anybody else as obsessed as him. Also, when I post
Federer is GOAT don't try to go back and twist what I post, FREAK.

Mark

Oct 2, 2010, 10:04:16 AM10/2/10

Become? She's been a nutjob for years. Fudgepacker gets the kind of
fans he deserves. She's exhibit 1. Asswipe fans for an asswiping
player. Appropriate.

Mark

Oct 2, 2010, 10:05:54 AM10/2/10

Only a fellow cuntlike asswipe with an IQ below 75 would believe that.

Mark

Oct 2, 2010, 10:08:14 AM10/2/10

Ali bin asswipe back with more incoherent excrement scraped from the
inside of its asshole. You still smell shit eater.