(OT) Mueller is Getting Metooed

*skriptis

Oct 31, 2018, 12:21:04 PM10/31/18
How about that?

--

soccerfan777

Oct 31, 2018, 5:11:53 PM10/31/18
On Wednesday, October 31, 2018 at 11:21:04 AM UTC-5, *skriptis wrote:
> How about that?
> --

He is not interested in this nonsense... or sex. Have you seen his face? He will put his penis in jail if it thinks of sex.

jdeluise

Oct 31, 2018, 7:25:46 PM10/31/18
On Wed, 31 Oct 2018 17:21:04 +0100, *skriptis wrote:

> How about that?

Instantly discredited.

Calimero

Oct 31, 2018, 7:41:29 PM10/31/18
But women should be believed!

Max

jdeluise

Oct 31, 2018, 8:43:40 PM10/31/18
What women?

Calimero

Oct 31, 2018, 11:10:47 PM10/31/18
Is it about boys?
Like Spacey?

Max

guypers

Nov 1, 2018, 3:10:03 PM11/1/18
Marriage and Marijuana

In Canada, the government, in its eternal wisdom, has passed two laws:

1. Legalized gay marriage

2. Legalized marijuana

Legalizing gay marriage and marijuana at the same time now makes perfect Biblical sense.

Leviticus 20:13 says: "If a man lies with another man they should be stoned.”
Apparently we just hadn't interpreted it correctly before!

bob

Nov 2, 2018, 7:28:07 PM11/2/18
On Wed, 31 Oct 2018 17:21:04 +0100 (CET), *skriptis
<skri...@post.t-com.hr> wrote:

>How about that?

loved it.

bob

bob

Nov 2, 2018, 7:28:56 PM11/2/18
all! even those with a motive, right?

bob

PeteWasLucky

Nov 3, 2018, 12:47:47 AM11/3/18
>Leviticus 20:13 says: "If a man lies with another man they should be stoned.”
Apparently we just hadn't interpreted it correctly before!

Hahahaha :)