Speaking of a person's looks, I forgot how cute Mario Ancic is.

Court_1

Jul 11, 2017, 9:10:55 PM7/11/17
https://twitter.com/search?f=images&vertical=default&q=mario%20ancic&src=typd

I might have to start liking Djokovic if Ancic sticks around. ;)

Court_1

Jul 11, 2017, 9:15:13 PM7/11/17
On Tuesday, July 11, 2017 at 9:10:55 PM UTC-4, Court_1 wrote:
> https://twitter.com/search?f=images&vertical=default&q=mario%20ancic&src=typd
>
> I might have to start liking Djokovic if Ancic sticks around. ;)

Oh wait, I meant to post this picture:

https://twitter.com/kimcreedpr/status/884743071748980736

TT

Jul 12, 2017, 5:02:29 AM7/12/17

Whisper

Jul 12, 2017, 6:32:42 AM7/12/17
On 12/07/2017 11:10 AM, Court_1 wrote:
> https://twitter.com/search?f=images&vertical=default&q=mario%20ancic&src=typd
>
> I might have to start liking Djokovic if Ancic sticks around. ;)

He looks like my nephew, who everyone says looks like me.

Most Croats are very good looking.

; )

---
http://www.avg.com

RaspingDrive

Jul 12, 2017, 8:05:10 AM7/12/17
On Wednesday, July 12, 2017 at 6:32:42 AM UTC-4, Whisper wrote:
> On 12/07/2017 11:10 AM, Court_1 wrote:
> > https://twitter.com/search?f=images&vertical=default&q=mario%20ancic&src=typd
> >
> > I might have to start liking Djokovic if Ancic sticks around. ;)
> >

> He looks like my nephew, who everyone says looks like me.
>
> Most Croats are very good looking.
>
> ; )

Perhaps not as insufferable? ;)