Too funny

TT

Apr 16, 2011, 9:06:18 PM4/16/11
Suddenly MURRAY loses to Nadal ON CLAY only because he was injured. Lol.

We're talking about Murray, right?

wkhedr

Apr 16, 2011, 9:10:04 PM4/16/11
On Apr 16, 9:06 pm, TT <as...@usenet.org> wrote:
> Suddenly MURRAY loses to Nadal ON CLAY only because he was injured. Lol.
>
> We're talking about Murray, right?

It started the same way for Federer, and it is happening now to Nadal.
He may be able to win the FO this year but I won't bet on it.

Giovanna

Apr 16, 2011, 10:05:38 PM4/16/11

> Suddenly ... loses .... only because he was injured. Lol.

> We're talking about Murray, right?

IKR??? THAT'S SO RAFAEL NADAL THE LIAR WHO IS ALWAYS "INJURED" WHEN
LOSES

GOYLE

Apr 16, 2011, 10:11:00 PM4/16/11

I wouldn't either because your return would be minimal.

Message has been deleted

Court_1

Apr 16, 2011, 11:14:51 PM4/16/11

It can't be starting yet for Nadal! He still has to win 8 slams or the
Nadtards will go ape shit. Ha, ha.

John Liang

Apr 17, 2011, 4:11:33 AM4/17/11
Even funnier is Nadal always lost a match when he was injured even
though there wasn't a sign of injury before the
match. When Nadal wins a tight match his opponents were never allowed
the last minute injury Nadal regularly had
through out of his career.

Manuel aka Xax

Apr 17, 2011, 6:56:34 AM4/17/11
On 17 avr, 03:06, TT <as...@usenet.org> wrote:
> Suddenly MURRAY loses to Nadal ON CLAY only because he was injured. Lol.
>
> We're talking about Murray, right?
No, you hardly talk about anyone but Nadal.
When you do, it is bashing most (if not all) of the time.

Murray, until the lucky point won by Nadal in the begining of the
third was just as strong as Nadal... And on par on the scoreboard (not
that often vs Rafa)!

I am not "generalysing" that Murray can beat Nadal on clay, only
saying that yesterday he just might have beaten Nadal.
The future will show if Rafa is able to NOT let Andy play the way he
did.
For if he can't, I'm almost sure that Andy will give trouble to Rafa
even on clay, in best of 3 sets at least.

Nadal had this incredibly lucky point, that Murray gifted him on his
first serve of the third set.
IIRC, it was the first point on Nadal' Serve.
Nadal had broke Murray' serve, yet given the number of breaks they had
exchanged, this wasn't the end of the road for Andy.
So that was 15/0, whereas it should have been 0/15, had Murray played
it 5% cleverer; when he netted an easy ball (he had wrong footed Nadal
on this one) after some highly fought point.
From that moment Andy started to frustrate himself, then had physical
problem (or needed an injury pause trying to recover his mind from
that loss, wich is only giving weight to my point)

Too bad, for he dealt much better earlier in that match, when he
gifted few other points to Nadal (poor smahes & such, where Rafa
didn't have to chase a ball that Andy was firing at him).

I'll probably donwload this match, to check for good the moment I am
talking about.

TT

Apr 17, 2011, 7:52:05 AM4/17/11
17.4.2011 13:56, Manuel aka Xax kirjoitti:
> On 17 avr, 03:06, TT<as...@usenet.org> wrote:
>> Suddenly MURRAY loses to Nadal ON CLAY only because he was injured. Lol.
>>
>> We're talking about Murray, right?
> No, you hardly talk about anyone but Nadal.
> When you do, it is bashing most (if not all) of the time.
>
> Murray, until the lucky point won by Nadal in the begining of the
> third was just as strong as Nadal... And on par on the scoreboard (not
> that often vs Rafa)!
>
> I am not "generalysing" that Murray can beat Nadal on clay, only
> saying that yesterday he just might have beaten Nadal.

I agree that he might have, I wasn't nervous for nothing...

It's just that after showing heroics to take a set off from Rafa on
clay, having run down EVERYTHING and playing his absolute best
tennis...one has to start it all over again for the next set. He was
physically and emotionally shot after the gruelling 2nd set.

Manuel aka Xax

Apr 17, 2011, 9:32:16 AM4/17/11

No.
Andy punished himself for few important gifts.
He fought until the end, but could not recover from the break.

Had he won the point (a "won" point he gave to Nadal) I've been
describing, he wouldn't have lost focus in the first Nadal' serve...
And might have broke right back.
From that who knows?
I am not saying that Murray should have won this match.

His mental behavior tells us the opposite: he could not forget quick
enough about few easy points he gifted Rafa.
That IS what costed him this match, for it prevented him from staying
in touch on the scoreboard... Wich is pretty much a needed start with
top 3 players.