Rafa has no chance period

only human

Jan 14, 2011, 2:21:18 PM1/14/11

Their is no way Nadal is making it to the final with his draw. i'll be
surprised if he even makes it out of the early rds

SliceAndDice

Jan 14, 2011, 2:39:40 PM1/14/11
On Jan 14, 2:21 pm, surfer...@webtv.net (only human) wrote:
> Their is no way Nadal is making it to the final with his draw. i'll be
> surprised if he even makes it out of the early rds

You are kidding, right? Who do you think will take him out?

Manco

Jan 14, 2011, 3:26:23 PM1/14/11
His bigger problem is battling his own body. He needs to rest to
recover from the flu, not punish his body in a grand slam of all
things. But his macho Mallorcan pride will not allow that. He would
rather DIE on court, then take such a preventive measure.

Manco

Jan 14, 2011, 3:36:36 PM1/14/11
Influenza.

Vari L. Cinicke

Jan 14, 2011, 3:58:33 PM1/14/11
On 1/14/2011 3:36 PM, Manco wrote:
> Influenza.

You have it backwards. Nadal took Influenza out in Doha and got a
doubles title as a reward.

--
Cheers,

vc

Manco

Jan 14, 2011, 4:14:01 PM1/14/11
Height of stupidity to plays doubles when he was feeling so lousy.
Like I said in another thread, it's that macho Mallorcan pride that
would rather see him dead then quit.

jdeluise

Jan 14, 2011, 4:21:58 PM1/14/11

er, he died at the AO last year??

drew

Jan 14, 2011, 8:30:00 PM1/14/11
On Jan 14, 2:21 pm, surfer...@webtv.net (only human) wrote:
> Their is no way Nadal is making it to the final with his draw. i'll be
> surprised if he even makes it out of the early rds

He's got a great shot if he can get through the first week.

Superdave

Jan 14, 2011, 8:47:27 PM1/14/11

then "dead" it is.

Superdave

Jan 14, 2011, 8:48:09 PM1/14/11

then "die" it shall be.

Superdave

Jan 14, 2011, 8:57:17 PM1/14/11

i hope he loses in the first round to some nobody and they can call it the Rafa Flam.

only human

Jan 14, 2011, 10:17:16 PM1/14/11

But he probably won't get out of the first week.

Patrick Kehoe

Jan 15, 2011, 12:47:34 AM1/15/11

The odds of Rafa going out in the first week must be off the charts...
no way that's happening unless he's got the Black Death... are his
toes blackening?

Superdave

Jan 15, 2011, 1:08:46 AM1/15/11

no but i heard his backside is brown?

drew

Jan 15, 2011, 7:03:07 AM1/15/11

Right. If he's really under the weather he could get jumped in the
first week but
that's very unlikely IMO.

Rafa has learned how to play well enough to win without playing his
best
and that is an important survival technique.

Fan

Jan 15, 2011, 7:46:51 AM1/15/11
On Jan 14, 8:21 pm, surfer...@webtv.net (only human) wrote:
> Their is no way Nadal is making it to the final with his draw. i'll be
> surprised if he even makes it out of the early rds

This is what I thought about the US Open but he surprised me and
everyone else.
He started very poor but kept improving.
Maybe he loses early or takes it all.
It is better to wait and see how it goes.

RahimAsif

Jan 15, 2011, 10:28:22 AM1/15/11
On Jan 14, 1:21 pm, surfer...@webtv.net (only human) wrote:
> Their is no way Nadal is making it to the final with his draw. i'll be
> surprised if he even makes it out of the early rds

You mean just like:
(1) He would never win a slam outside of clay
(2) He would never win a hard court slam
(3) He would never win the US Open

Got it...

Superdave

Jan 15, 2011, 9:35:48 PM1/15/11

He would never have won any of the above if he did not CHEAT!

When he wins one without CHEATING get back ti me.

Manco

Jan 15, 2011, 11:30:48 PM1/15/11
On Jan 14, 5:48 pm, Superdave <the.big.rst.kah...@gmail.com> wrote:

> then "die" it shall be.