Nole is still winning the miami final

ocean

Apr 1, 2011, 10:25:51 PM4/1/11
Don't fall into the trap of thinking Rafa is winning. He is not.

TT

Apr 1, 2011, 10:36:20 PM4/1/11
2.4.2011 5:25, ocean kirjoitti:
> Don't fall into the trap of thinking Rafa is winning. He is not.

You wanna bet?

drew

Apr 2, 2011, 5:44:25 AM4/2/11

Actually I do. And I will. I just haven't decided how to wager this
one.

Djokovic is drifting lower and this one is practically evens now.

TT

Apr 2, 2011, 10:56:51 AM4/2/11

I'd bet on Nadal. But a tough call. Roger picked Rafa to win the final.

Javier González

Apr 2, 2011, 11:11:15 AM4/2/11

Current betfair odds: Nadal 1.92, djokovic 2.06

Sakari Lund

Apr 2, 2011, 11:18:44 AM4/2/11

As I said last night, I changed my mind. I think Nadal will win,
partly based on both semis, and partly because there is after all the
feeling that Djok has to lose sometimes...

felangey

Apr 2, 2011, 5:59:24 PM4/2/11
> As I said last night, I changed my mind. I think Nadal will win,
> partly based on both semis, and partly because there is after all the
> feeling that Djok has to lose sometimes...<

I would never really base a wager on a feeling that 'someone has to lose
sometime'....but I do think Nads is playing better tennis than Nole right
now. See what happens.

Superdave

Apr 2, 2011, 7:08:02 PM4/2/11

Djock better win cause Rafa is no friend of mine.

Vari L. Cinicke

Apr 3, 2011, 9:05:20 AM4/3/11

The heat and the extra bounce the ball will get may be the critical
factors today. If Djokovic can play near the base line most of the time,
he will win.

We will see if Djokovic's dramatics have any underlying physical basis.
I think his hangdog look from time to time are similar to Sampras's
tongue hanging out.

--
Cheers,

vc