lol Mark is oversensitive with the word FAG~

Giovanna

Apr 1, 2011, 8:45:44 PM4/1/11
I DONT CARE FREAK I WILL KEEP CALLING RAFAELLA AND HIS SPANISH
BOYFRIENDS FAG
FAG FAG FAG FAG FAG FAG FAG FAG FAG FAG FAG FAG FAG FAG FAG FAG FAG
[...]

Mark

Apr 1, 2011, 8:47:50 PM4/1/11

You are one crazy stupid bitch.

I am a FAG you dumbass so I know exactly what a FAG is. Rafa ain't one
-- Roger is. Live with it you dumb stupid toilet bowl cunt.

TT

Apr 1, 2011, 8:51:09 PM4/1/11

LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER
LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER

Kikikiikikiikkikikikkikki kiki

Paul

Apr 1, 2011, 8:52:36 PM4/1/11

HAHA!!! YOU TELL THAT CUNT WHAT SHE IS !!!!!

Giovanna

Apr 1, 2011, 8:54:13 PM4/1/11

> I am a FAG you dumbass so I know exactly what a FAG is. Rafa ain't one
> -- Roger is.

WRONG!

ROGER ISN'T AND THAT'S WHY YOU HATE HIM~ U HATE HIM CAUSE HE'S INTO
GIRLS NOT OLD FILTHY FAGS LIKE U MARK!

RAFA

Superdave

Apr 1, 2011, 8:58:41 PM4/1/11

Mark is a "queen" who turns "tricks" for rafa.

RzR

Apr 1, 2011, 8:59:41 PM4/1/11
On 2.4.2011. 2:51, TT wrote:

> LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER
> LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER

how stupid are you? ah, yes, in mark/paul/fan category...and thats
pretty stupid

last i checked 16>9...do you have the same calculation you crazy piece
of shit, pi remembering motherfucker?

Iceberg

Apr 1, 2011, 9:28:06 PM4/1/11

lol

TT

Apr 1, 2011, 9:35:44 PM4/1/11

I only remember first 413 digits of Pi now :(

I know...

bob

Apr 1, 2011, 9:42:48 PM4/1/11

who's calling mark 'old'?

bob

ocean

Apr 1, 2011, 10:42:09 PM4/1/11

LOL..

TT

Apr 1, 2011, 10:47:01 PM4/1/11

Fuck hell yeah, finally a honest rst member. Mark could be the best
person here.

Court_1

Apr 1, 2011, 11:15:50 PM4/1/11
> -- Roger is. Live with it you dumb stupid toilet bowl cunt.- Hide quoted text -

How was Fed then? Obviously you have "f'd" him if you know for sure
his is gay. Was it good for you at least? I hope so.

TT

Apr 1, 2011, 11:20:34 PM4/1/11

He has a very small penis, I've seen. Also no balls, I've heard.

Court_1

Apr 1, 2011, 11:27:42 PM4/1/11
> He has a very small penis, I've seen. Also no balls, I've heard.- Hide quoted text -

Seen as "in the locker room" you mean? If you saw him in the locker
room how come you have seen the penis but not the testicles?
Confused?? Do tell. You have me curious now.

TT

Apr 1, 2011, 11:35:18 PM4/1/11

Why use this sockpuppet, `"Katya"?

Court_1

Apr 1, 2011, 11:44:59 PM4/1/11
> Why use this sockpuppet, `"Katya"?- Hide quoted text -

What? No idea what you are talking about. No sock puppet here. Can you
answer my question now? Seen in locker room or elsewhere? Or are you
dreaming this whole thing?

TT

Apr 1, 2011, 11:53:33 PM4/1/11

You're from Toronto as is Katya. Hardly a coincidence.

Court_1

Apr 1, 2011, 11:54:46 PM4/1/11
> You're from Toronto as is Katya. Hardly a coincidence.- Hide quoted text -

I swear to God I have no idea what you are talking about. I have no
idea who Katya is and Toronto? What?

Mark

Apr 2, 2011, 7:50:20 AM4/2/11

You stick to your fantasies. I hate him because I hate all closeted
fags who live phoney lives. He acts like a fag; he should just come
out.
If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's a duck.

In the same way that you and Dave are cunts and pussies.

Mark

Apr 2, 2011, 7:51:51 AM4/2/11
> his is gay. Was it good for you at least? I hope so.- Hide quoted text -

It was a non-event especially with his micro-penis.
Do you notice how he's alwalys having an erection while playing
tennis? The other guys really turn him on ... and even though he's
penis is smaller than my thumb you can still see the erection in those
little lace panties he wears under his shorts.

Court_1

Apr 2, 2011, 9:16:31 AM4/2/11
> little lace panties he wears under his shorts.- Hide quoted text -

But I thought you said he was a bottom? What would you know about his
micropenis then in that case?

I can honestly say I have never seen Fed playing tennis with an
erection. Not that that is what I am looking at when Fed plays tennis
mind you.