Longest wait?

*skriptis

Mar 31, 2017, 4:01:04 PM3/31/17

When Federer was chasing his FO it seemed longer at the time than
it actually was. The feeling was probably amplified with the
uncertainties over whether he'd ever beat Nadal there. But his
first final was in 2006, he won in 2009. That's just 3 years.

Djokovic's quest for cgs and FO seemed to last even longer, and it
was, he was 29 when he won it, at the tail end of his peak
period. But on the other side, his first final was in 2012, so
it's legitimate to claim he waited 4 years.

That's 3 and 4 years. We all know Miami and FO can't compare, but
Nadal has been in 4 finals here, this one is his 5th and he
definitely wants it. But it's been 12 (!) years since his first
final.

If he wins I expect him to be superconfident coming into clay.
Achieving something he's been waiting for 12 years.

Federer, Daydenko, Djokovic, Djokovic.
05, 08, 11, 14.

--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----