Murray's best chance yet...

felangey

Jan 21, 2011, 10:07:49 PM1/21/11
...mark it! :)

I think the Scot is looking good here. If he can get to the top two he has
every chance. Can't see Nad's beating him....he struggled last year to get
the ball past Murray enough, and we are slower again this year. Certainly
verrry good value at 10.50 for the title...though I fear Drew shant be
partaking, eh Drew! ;)

Of course, I overlook Djoke at my peril. These are good conditions for him
also.

uly...@mscomm.com

Jan 21, 2011, 10:13:56 PM1/21/11
Murray was looking fabulous at the USO in 009 and at last year's AO as
well. On form, he was better than Fed, but we know what happened to
him once he reached the final. I see no reason why this trend would
suddenly end. Murray has all the tools but mentally is a flake in the
big matches. Maybe he'll evolve like Lendl, who never won a slam until
he was 24. But Murray ain't no Lendl.

TT

Jan 21, 2011, 10:14:59 PM1/21/11

Atm he looks like he will win every hc slam the next 5 years though...

TT

Jan 21, 2011, 10:15:37 PM1/21/11

I'm saying it, Murray is the favourite!

SliceAndDice

Jan 21, 2011, 10:16:20 PM1/21/11

Muzz has a tricky fourh round match against Baggy/Melzer. Then Sod/
Rafa/Fed or Djoke. Not easy.

uly...@mscomm.com

Jan 21, 2011, 10:23:30 PM1/21/11
I think Murray is capable of beating Rafa in the semis. But if he
plays Fed in the final, forget it. He's not going to beat Nadal and
Fed back to back in best 3/5 format at a slam. I think he could beat
Djoker in the final but I doubt seriously Djoker will be there. Murray
plays brilliantly in early and middle rounds of slams... but that's
not the point, is it?

GOYLE

Jan 22, 2011, 2:38:28 AM1/22/11
On Jan 21, 9:14 pm, TT <d...@do.it> wrote:

he wins most except for the 5 setters which is why he doesn't win a
slam

GOYLE

Jan 22, 2011, 2:38:57 AM1/22/11
On Jan 21, 9:15 pm, TT <d...@do.it> wrote: