Raja, forget that Screamerova girl!

calim...@gmx.de

Apr 28, 2017, 3:11:43 PM4/28/17

soccerfan777

Apr 28, 2017, 3:18:19 PM4/28/17
On Friday, April 28, 2017 at 2:11:43 PM UTC-5, calim...@gmx.de wrote:
> http://www.bild.de/unterhaltung/leute/steffi-graf/und-andre-agassi-seltener-auftritt-in-las-vegas-51499642.bild.html
>
> Max

Why can't I love more than one woman? Steffi looks gorgeous there.

soccerfan777

Apr 28, 2017, 4:15:32 PM4/28/17
PS: Why is Agassi gaining so much weight?

Whisper

Apr 29, 2017, 4:09:52 AM4/29/17
Andre looks like a toad.

Whisper

Apr 29, 2017, 4:10:24 AM4/29/17
On 29/04/2017 6:15 AM, soccerfan777 wrote:
> PS: Why is Agassi gaining so much weight?

Steffi is a good cook?

Pelle Svanslös

Apr 29, 2017, 4:45:43 AM4/29/17
Could be Vodka too.

--
“Donald Trump is the weak man’s vision of a strong man.”
-- Charles Cooke

calim...@gmx.de

Apr 29, 2017, 2:38:23 PM4/29/17
On Friday, April 28, 2017 at 10:15:32 PM UTC+2, soccerfan777 wrote:
> PS: Why is Agassi gaining so much weight?

He is getting older.
Steffi however isn't.

Max

The Iceberg

Apr 29, 2017, 4:25:42 PM4/29/17
She does look good there!!!

soccerfan777

Apr 29, 2017, 5:43:37 PM4/29/17
Lazy fast bastard. He doesn't deserve her. She is maintaining herself and he is growing in leaps and bounds