Someone find Icey .. he must be suicidal now

PeteWasLucky

Jul 12, 2017, 11:16:53 AM7/12/17
But now he can focus on Federer matches hoping he will lose.

The Iceberg

Jul 12, 2017, 11:26:38 AM7/12/17
On Wednesday, 12 July 2017 16:16:53 UTC+1, PeteWasLucky wrote:
> But now he can focus on Federer matches hoping he will lose.

:'( he was hobbling around the last match and now this to Queerey!

even my fellow Icebergs are upset!

Giant iceberg splits from Antarctic

RaspingDrive

Jul 12, 2017, 11:59:41 AM7/12/17
If Querrey lowered his serving intensity one bit, you would have seen Murray running like a rabbit retrieving balls and winning the match. Good kick in Andy's butt. Go Querrey.

ahonkan

Jul 12, 2017, 12:11:21 PM7/12/17
On Wednesday, 12 July 2017 20:46:53 UTC+5:30, PeteWasLucky wrote:
> But now he can focus on Federer matches hoping he will lose.

It will get worse when Konta loses to Venus tomorrow!
He will be inconsolable when Fed beats Raonic.
He will start foaming at the mouth when Fed wins the SF,
He will start tearing his clothes, pulling his hair and foaming at the
mouth when Fed wins #19.
That's the time to call the Suicide Watch people.

Patrick Kehoe

Jul 12, 2017, 8:34:08 PM7/12/17
Hopefully Konta will come through against Venus... Brits need someone to cheer for in one of the finals, besides Feds... :)

SliceAndDice

Jul 12, 2017, 9:48:10 PM7/12/17
Venus winning would be the feel good story of the tournament though.

soccerfan777

Jul 12, 2017, 10:31:59 PM7/12/17
Wont be better than Rybarikova winning it or Konta winning it.

jdeluise

Jul 12, 2017, 10:35:09 PM7/12/17
On Wed, 12 Jul 2017 08:16:51 -0700, PeteWasLucky wrote:

> But now he can focus on Federer matches hoping he will lose.

http://media.zenfs.com/en-GB/homerun/business_insider_uk_non_finance_744/09d1e6e8ba6e142e547d69b242c0c5da

jdeluise

Jul 12, 2017, 10:59:03 PM7/12/17
On Wed, 12 Jul 2017 09:11:19 -0700, ahonkan wrote:

> It will get worse when Konta loses to Venus tomorrow!
> He will be inconsolable when Fed beats Raonic.
> He will start foaming at the mouth when Fed wins the SF,
> He will start tearing his clothes, pulling his hair and foaming at the
> mouth when Fed wins #19.
> That's the time to call the Suicide Watch people.

But just imagine the noise coming from Whisper's "Tier 1 clubhouse" he's
got behind his house (you know, the one with the "No Fedfuckers
Allowed!!" sign handing on the doorknob. He might just burn it down this
time.

Whisper

Jul 13, 2017, 4:05:48 AM7/13/17
Konta was born in Australia.

---
http://www.avg.com

The Iceberg

Jul 13, 2017, 4:35:35 AM7/13/17
your fellow Canadian Court1 was cheering against Raonic!!!

The Iceberg

Jul 13, 2017, 4:37:15 AM7/13/17
You'll prob punch a hole through your "I hate Nadal" poster!

John Liang

Jul 13, 2017, 6:45:29 AM7/13/17
So were kangaroos and koalas