Question for Gio: not about Roger

uly...@mscomm.com

Sep 3, 2011, 9:00:00 PM9/3/11
Gio, your opinion please. That she-man, Berdych, retired today against
Tipsy. At the change-over, they showed Berdych being treated by the
trainer and Berdych not only shaves his chest, but his underarms as
well.

SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was repulsed by Agassi once he started shaving his chest, but at
least he left the hair under his arms alone.

What do you think of guys who shave their underarm hair?

I vote: GAG!!! SICK!!!!

And for all your men who bitch about this thread, reflect on the
mindlessly juvenile posts with which you populate this forum:
"Ivanonic's tits are huge!!! Serena's ass makes me cum! Rafa's ass is
so tight!" (Oops! Forgot TT is a chick in disguise).

So Gio, what do you think of men who shave their underarm hair? They
need to all be thrown under the bus.

Wile E.

Sep 3, 2011, 9:26:54 PM9/3/11

Dingbat #1, don't be so jealous! Now run along and shave yours too.

Thomas R. Kettler

Sep 3, 2011, 9:41:33 PM9/3/11
In article
<91894db2-7d46-48cc...@s35g2000prm.googlegroups.com>,
"uly...@msomm.com" <uly...@mscomm.com> wrote:

Clark Gable, the King of Hollywood, was noted for shaving his chest and
armpits.
--
Remove blown from email address to reply.

Superdave

Sep 3, 2011, 10:08:11 PM9/3/11
On Sat, 03 Sep 2011 21:41:33 -0400, "Thomas R. Kettler" <tket...@blownfuse.net>
wrote:

was he gay?

Thomas R. Kettler

Sep 3, 2011, 10:21:48 PM9/3/11
In article <3cn567d98sj7vocla...@4ax.com>,
Superdave <DaveHa...@remail-it.net> wrote:

Hardly. He was married six times and had numerous affairs. He was the
Warren Beatty of his time period.

uly...@mscomm.com

Sep 3, 2011, 10:37:23 PM9/3/11
Sorry, Gable never shaved his chest or his armpits. You're mistaking
the fact he didn't wear an undershit in 1934's It Happened One Night.
Gable had no chest hair to begin with and his armpit hair showed
clearly in Boom Town, Command Decision and several other movies of his.

Superdave

Sep 3, 2011, 10:40:48 PM9/3/11
On Sat, 03 Sep 2011 22:21:48 -0400, "Thomas R. Kettler" <tket...@blownfuse.net>
wrote:

Maybe it was all fake like Rafa and Xisca? cause any guy who shaves his armpits
MUST be gay.

Superdave

Sep 3, 2011, 10:42:57 PM9/3/11

whew

he's like me then.

Court_1

Sep 3, 2011, 10:52:46 PM9/3/11
On Sep 3, 10:40 pm, Superdave <DaveHazelw...@remail-it.net> wrote:
> On Sat, 03 Sep 2011 22:21:48 -0400, "Thomas R. Kettler" <tkett...@blownfuse.net>
> wrote:
>

> >In article <3cn567d98sj7vocla3umkuio86n4l9b...@4ax.com>,

> > Superdave <DaveHazelw...@remail-it.net> wrote:
>
> >> On Sat, 03 Sep 2011 21:41:33 -0400, "Thomas R. Kettler"
> >> <tkett...@blownfuse.net>

> >> was he gay?
>
> >Hardly. He was married six times and had numerous affairs. He was the
> >Warren Beatty of his time period.
>
> Maybe it was all fake like Rafa and Xisca? cause any guy who shaves his armpits
> MUST be gay.- > - Show quoted text -

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/03/30/books/review/Calhoun-t.html

Maybe? Read above. I have read a couple of times over the years that
Gable may have played both sides of the fence. A lot of actors in
Hollywood are closet cases and either gay or bisexual. Crap goes down
there in terms of actors sleeping with male directors and producers
for roles. Marriage and having "girlfriends" out there means nothing
in many cases.

Thomas R. Kettler

Sep 3, 2011, 10:53:00 PM9/3/11
In article
<fc85c434-a26f-4e61...@x21g2000prd.googlegroups.com>,
"uly...@msomm.com" <uly...@mscomm.com> wrote:

When I typed "Clark Gable shaving armpits" on Yahoo, I got over 180,000
results. Here's the result:

<http://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=AhDdjBWqen.0DKWN8sEAq6ObvZx4?p=Clark
+Gable+shaving+armpits&toggle=1&cop=mss&ei=UTF-8&fr=yfp-t-701>

bob

Sep 4, 2011, 10:37:17 AM9/4/11

on tennis board, no? :-)

> A lot of actors in
>Hollywood are closet cases and either gay or bisexual. Crap goes down
>there in terms of actors sleeping with male directors and producers
>for roles. Marriage and having "girlfriends" out there means nothing
>in many cases.

bob

Giovanna

Sep 4, 2011, 11:52:42 AM9/4/11
/

> Gio, your opinion please. That she-man, Berdych, retired today against
> Tipsy. At the change-over, they showed Berdych being treated by the
> trainer and Berdych not only shaves his chest, but his underarms as
> well.
>
> SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that's GROSS! I mean guys are suppose to have armpit hair. Why do so
many guys want to be more feminine these days?

> I was repulsed by Agassi once he started shaving his chest, but at
> least he left the hair under his arms alone.
>
> What do you think of guys who shave their underarm hair?
>
> I vote: GAG!!! SICK!!!!

GAY! WEIRD!

> So Gio, what do you think of men who shave their underarm hair?

SHAVED ARM PITS IS A TURNOFF, GUYS DEFINITELY SHOULDN'T SHAVE IT.
UNLESS YOU'RE GAY OR SOMETHING ~~

They
> need to all be thrown under the bus.

=)

number_six

Sep 4, 2011, 12:40:28 PM9/4/11
On Sep 3, 6:00 pm, "ulys...@msomm.com" <ulys...@mscomm.com> wrote:
> Gio, your opinion please. That she-man, Berdych, retired today against
> Tipsy. At the change-over, they showed Berdych being treated by the
> trainer and Berdych not only shaves his chest, but his underarms as
> well.
> snip <

Strange. When I was growing up the Czech *girls* wouldn't have shaved.
Now the guys do? Mondo Bizarro.

Court_1

Sep 4, 2011, 5:45:05 PM9/4/11
> bob- Hide quoted text -

Nope, no tennis board. It is a reality that a lot of guys in Hollywood
are as fruity as pineapples. Lots and lots of closet cases. One of my
best friend's uncle is a big screenwriter there. Lots of good
stories.

bob

Sep 4, 2011, 5:59:14 PM9/4/11

this is no secret.