The five most exciting players to watch

grif

Oct 2, 2011, 1:10:43 AM10/2/11

TT

Oct 2, 2011, 1:12:50 AM10/2/11

felangey

Oct 2, 2011, 1:24:47 AM10/2/11
I like watching Dolgo....but he is a novelty act still at this point.
Schiavone is always fun to watch....so much heart and great variety and
imporvisational skills.

The rest I can take or leave depending on who they are playing. Not having
Fed on that list is having a giraffe. By far and away still the most
exciting player to watch....with something to see no matter who he is
playing or however routine his matches.

TT

Oct 2, 2011, 1:41:02 AM10/2/11
Fed is boring as hell.

Court_1

Oct 2, 2011, 2:03:53 AM10/2/11
I agree with you pretty much 100%. Dolgo is interesting but he is too
rough around the edges and has not perfected his craft yet. Schiavone
is very spirited and fun to watch.
Djokovic is "ok" to watch. Tsonga and Monfils I could not care less
about. Federer is by far the most interesting to watch from the
current players at least for me. Nobody else compares.

Ali Asoag

Oct 2, 2011, 7:28:28 PM10/2/11
Agree, always winning is boring. ;-)

But you can't say that for a while now, can you?

Iceberg

Oct 2, 2011, 7:38:57 PM10/2/11
just a point, but the list is about 'exciting' players, not
'interesting' ones

Iceberg

Oct 2, 2011, 7:36:56 PM10/2/11
I just amazed they can still get away without putting Fed on a list
like that, 6-7 years ago without doubt the journo would've been either
shot or his career would've been finished, END OF. Nadal should be on
the list instead of Djoker, as he is always exciting to watch and
Murray cos you never know what's going to happen when he plays.
Tursonov too!

ca1houn

Oct 3, 2011, 12:37:01 AM10/3/11
On Oct 1, 10:10 pm, "grif" <griffin_...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> http://tennis.si.com/2011/09/30/the-five-most-exciting-players-to-wat...

shitty list if u ask me Dolgopolov is too random, Gael you never even
know what the game plan is, Tsonga i give u that Novak Djokovic nope,
Schiavone would be if i wasnt trying to watch women tennis she look
like a man

Gracchus

Oct 3, 2011, 12:48:44 AM10/3/11
On Oct 3, 7:36 am, Iceberg <iceberg.ru...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I just amazed they can still get away without putting Fed on a list
> like that, 6-7 years ago without doubt the journo would've been either
> shot or his career would've been finished, END OF. Nadal should be on
> the list instead of Djoker, as he is always exciting to watch

Oh yes--howl and spin, howl and spin. The only thing more exciting
than watching Nadal is a shuffleboard tournament.

Court_1

Oct 4, 2011, 12:03:06 AM10/4/11
Ha, ha, shuffleboard! Or watching darts or curling!

Ulysses

Oct 4, 2011, 12:17:14 PM10/4/11
"The only thing more exciting
than watching Nadal is a shuffleboard tournament."

+1

LOL! :)

Javier González

Oct 4, 2011, 12:26:26 PM10/4/11
Oh, I dunno, the women's curling event in last winter olympics was
pretty easy on the eyes...

...and I think it had rules or something, too!