Andy Roddick is the new face for Lacoste’s Challenge fragrance

Giovanna

Apr 3, 2010, 7:04:33 PM4/3/10
http://i40.tinypic.com/nfitr6.jpg
“I’m thrilled that Lacoste invited me to be the face of its men’s
fragrance, Challenge”
“This fresh, and dynamic fragrance represents well the image of
Lacoste as a chic, sporty and elegant brand.”
Challenge is a mix of citrus and aromatic lavender. Andy is replacing
Hayden Christensen as the new spokesperson for the fragrance.

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2010/04/02/andy-roddick-lacoste-challenge-ad/#ixzz0jzm1lFCM

Manco

Apr 3, 2010, 7:19:36 PM4/3/10
> http://justjared.buzznet.com/2010/04/02/andy-roddick-lacoste-challeng...

So Roddick is a full blown metrosexual. That's refreshing.