Nadal interview

Fan

Nov 23, 2010, 1:52:43 AM11/23/10
Nadal admitted that Roddick had the upper hand after breaking his
serve in the second set. Nadal said that he was lucky to win. I agree
with his honest assessment and it is refreshing to see a player,
especially the world #1 is so honest about his situation.

It is in direct contrast with the former #1, some of you may remember
who it was, bragging about his wins and telling us how fantastic,
amazing and incredible he is.

RzR

Nov 23, 2010, 1:59:55 AM11/23/10
?
"Fan" <Turnag...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Nadal admitted that Roddick had the upper hand after breaking his
> serve in the second set. Nadal said that he was lucky to win. I agree
> with his honest assessment and it is refreshing to see a player,
> especially the world #1 is so honest about his situation.

/mindless h8r drivel snipped

no shit...everyone saw that it was roddicks match to lose

Fan

Nov 23, 2010, 2:04:04 AM11/23/10
On Nov 23, 7:59 am, "RzR" <2r4z...@gmail.com> wrote:
> ?"Fan" <Turnagain...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

I have seen Freddy win many matches with luck but he would always come
on saying how fantastic, amazing and incredible he was.
Nadal's honesty is refreshing after the braggart.

RzR

Nov 23, 2010, 2:06:40 AM11/23/10

no shit again...federers tennis is beautiful...rafas is ugly

Fan

Nov 23, 2010, 2:57:47 AM11/23/10
> no shit again...federers tennis is beautiful...rafas is ugly-

You could start a new thread and tell us about the beauty of your hero
and GOD Federer and you could even write a poem to Freddy if that
makes you happy.
However, this thread is not about you love for Federer but about the
respective ways that Nadal and Federer behave in interviews after they
win or lose. Nadal was happy to beat Roddick because he knew that
Roddick had him but he did not come out and say how great he played
against Roddick. Nadal showed the proper respect for Roddick. He
honestly admitted that he was lucky and he was. In similar situations,
Federer goes on about how fantastic and amazing he is.
Nadal had good reason to celebrate because he could have just as
easily could have lost to Roddick but as he said, he was lucky and
won. Look at Federer after he beat Ferrer. He acted so full of himself
as if he won the 2010 French, Wimbledon and USO
He will have a chance to show us how wonderful, amazing and incredible
he is this afternoon against Murray. If Murray can play against
Federer as he played against Soderling, your will have a chance to see
your hero and GOD in tears again. You had better pray that Murray has
an off day

RzR

Nov 23, 2010, 6:36:37 AM11/23/10
?Fan wrote:
> You could start a new thread and tell us about

lol you dont get it do you?

noone wants to see endless grunting and moonbaling...they want to see
beautiful game of tennis played the way its meant to be

if nadals style is their preference, they might as well go watch athletics
with shot put throw or some similar shit like that

good thing those people are in minority

thats why fed is fan favorite, and will be as long as he plays

Superdave

Nov 23, 2010, 7:47:40 AM11/23/10

nadal does not have to brag. He simply CHEATS!

GOYLE

Nov 23, 2010, 7:59:17 AM11/23/10

Well, I am wondering if a lot of it is mental preparation? He played a
lot better at Wimbledon and USO which makes me think he doesn't have
the confidence. The difference between this surface and Wimbledon is
surface speed. On both surfaces the ball has no bounce and stays low
but at Wimbledon the ball traveled a lot faster. He was complaining
about this surface before the tournament began and that tells me he
has no confidence. On the other hand, this surface is ideal for Murray
and Federer.

Rodjk #613

Nov 23, 2010, 8:07:53 AM11/23/10
On Nov 23, 12:52 am, Fan <Turnagain...@hotmail.com> wrote:

It is amazing how obsessed you are with Federer.

Rodjk #613