Maltese on Horizon

mimus

Nov 22, 2010, 12:52:31 PM11/22/10
Kim Cassar becomes the first ranked Maltese player in the WTA, at
1034, after making it to the quarterfinal of ITF Monastir (Tunisia).

--

Take a deep breath, take a walk, cool off, plot a bit, and serve
again.

reilloc

Nov 22, 2010, 1:30:00 PM11/22/10
On 11/22/2010 11:52 AM, mimus wrote:
> Kim Cassar becomes the first ranked Maltese player in the WTA, at
> 1034, after making it to the quarterfinal of ITF Monastir (Tunisia).

This is the stuff that dreams are made of.

LNC

mimus

Nov 23, 2010, 2:31:31 PM11/23/10

Who'd ever've thought we'd've had an Uzbek Big Babe?

Dream on!