New ATP profile pics are out

Giovanna

Oct 1, 2011, 9:57:43 PM10/1/11
http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6158/6191537436_3a81b41cf5_z.jpg

Rog has the best photo for sure~~ murray is trying to smile, nole is
lame, soderling and ferrer are cute, ogre is f-ing ugly~~

ca1houn

Oct 1, 2011, 11:21:32 PM10/1/11
They all look like crazy sweaty tweaker

Wile E.

Oct 2, 2011, 10:56:21 AM10/2/11
On Oct 1, 6:57 pm, Giovanna <giovana...@bol.com.br> wrote:
Why doesn't Rog ever show his teeth, always seems to hold back that
really big smile?

C'mon Rog, Teeth, we want to see teeth with your smile.

>~~ murray is trying to smile,
> nole is
> lame, soderling and ferrer are cute, ogre is f-ing ugly~~

Who is "ogre"....You?

The best looking is Rafael Nadal, nice broad smile, great person off
and on court. Has good teeth too!

felangey

Oct 2, 2011, 12:03:46 PM10/2/11
>Rog has the best photo for sure.

Yip...Fed has the best headshot this time for sure....has "cool sports
legend!" written all over it. ;)

Although it is about time....some of his previous ones were a bit dodgy. ;)

Javier González

Oct 3, 2011, 10:08:00 AM10/3/11

Whatever Djokovic is smoking, it looks strong... and mellow xD

undecided

Oct 3, 2011, 7:59:07 PM10/3/11
Damn, Berdych should have the best depth perception of all of them. His eyes are so far apart. And Almagro? complete opposite. Kidding aside, those are almost DMV quality pics, WTH?

Court_1

Oct 3, 2011, 11:55:03 PM10/3/11
None of those pics are flattering IMO. They look like police lineup
pics. :)

kaennorsing

Oct 5, 2011, 7:09:07 AM10/5/11
On 4 okt, 01:59, undecided <cost...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Damn, Berdych should have the best depth perception of all of them. His eyes are so far apart. And Almagro? complete opposite. Kidding aside, those are almost DMV quality pics, WTH?

I don't think that's right... It seems to me that eyes closer to each
other allow for a more focussed look and thereby a better depth
perception. Eyes further apart give a wider picture, seeing more in a
single moment.

Prey animals, like rabbits and mice, have eyes that are far apart,
allowing them to pick up a broader range of potential threats.
Predators, like cats and dogs, have eyes that are much closer to each
other. I'm sure this allows them to focus on their prey to accurately
predict the distance in order to time their assault.

Look at Fed's eyes, they're very close to eachother. Also look at
Schumacher;
http://www.france24.com/en/files/imagecache/france24_ct_player_thumbnail/article/image/1223-schumacher2.jpg