Am I the only one in rst who like Djoker

Osama Bin Ladetorest

Aug 20, 2011, 8:47:30 PM8/20/11
He is a funny guy and has got great personality. His game is okay, but
when he is clinical and aggressive, he could be fun to watch.

TennisLady

Aug 20, 2011, 9:59:39 PM8/20/11
On Aug 20, 7:47 pm, Osama Bin Ladetorest <zepflo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> He is a funny guy and has got great personality. His game is okay, but
> when he is clinical and aggressive, he could be fun to watch.

I like him. I don't really dislike any player.

Superdave

Aug 21, 2011, 6:00:16 AM8/21/11

If you did NOT like him rst would love him.

Get the message?

Manuel aka Xax

Aug 21, 2011, 7:56:25 AM8/21/11

Same for me.

I really liked Djoker as soon as I first saw him (great job, imo)
impresonating glorious players, not only from his era, nor only males.
Anyway, how not to like a player having such a year?!
Just like Nadal golden year, you cannot but admire.

2012 won't be easy for Nole, and even that does not prevent him from
wanting more titles/wins.
Can't wait for today's matches... nor for the USO to start!
I want to see what Murray might do against the Serbian Slayer;