What's more important?

Sao Paulo Swallow

Oct 2, 2010, 12:14:20 AM10/2/10
Conquering a surface or conquering a rival?

TT

Oct 2, 2010, 12:54:48 AM10/2/10
Sao Paulo Swallow wrote:
> Conquering a surface or conquering a rival?

Obviously Sampras fans say "conquering a rival"
...Federer fans say "conquering a surface"
...and Nadal and Laver fans say "conquering both would be nice, no?"

touché

--
"I am no more a witch than you are a wizard, and if you take away my
life God will give you blood to drink"

Inglourious Basterd

Oct 2, 2010, 6:51:47 AM10/2/10

very true good sir!

felangey

Oct 2, 2010, 8:26:04 AM10/2/10
>Conquering a surface or conquering a rival?<

Conquering a rival on a surface, clearly....such as:

Davydenko 5 vs 1 Nadal on hard.

GOYLE

Oct 2, 2010, 8:38:40 AM10/2/10
On Oct 1, 10:14 pm, Sao Paulo Swallow <Sao_Paulo_Swal...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

> Conquering a surface or conquering a rival?

Winning the most majors.

Whisper

Oct 2, 2010, 9:27:52 AM10/2/10

Only slams count.

Ali Asoag

Oct 2, 2010, 10:15:11 AM10/2/10

So, 16 is best to date.

Raja, The Great

Oct 2, 2010, 10:35:38 AM10/2/10
On Oct 1, 11:54 pm, TT <d...@email.me> wrote:
> Sao Paulo Swallow wrote:
> > Conquering a surface or conquering a rival?
>
> Obviously Sampras fans say "conquering a rival"
> ...Federer fans say "conquering a surface"
> ...and Nadal and Laver fans say "conquering both would be nice, no?"
>
> touché

When did Laver conquer Rosewall, ever?