China's hidden party line of 'Hate Bush and America' - Re: Human Rights in Sports {HRI 20060601-V2.2} (re: Boycot of 2008 Beijing Olympics {HRI 20060618-V1.4} )

Leonardo Been

Sep 5, 2006, 7:08:35 AM9/5/06
The "respondent" is plugging, selling, executing the Chinese Communist

(dictators Jiang Zemin's and Hu Jintao's)

hidden party line:

"Very loudly and very persistently spread Hate and lies about any
(American) Government

that actively opposes and blocks evil, and that actually
protects decency and Human Rights."

'

'

'

Thus a repulsive "respondent" wrote,

in "response to"

> On 4 Sep 2006 06:38:20 -0700, "Koos Nolst Trenite"
> <Ambassador...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> >The First Law of Human Rights

> > {HRI 20060601-V2.2}
> >
> > (Version 2.2 on
> > 4 Sept 2006)
> >
> >'
> >
> > Do not envy wicked individuals,
> > do not desire their company;
> >
> > for their hearts
> > plot violence,
> > and their lips talk
> > about making trouble.
> >
> > King Solomon
> > Proverbs 24:1

the "response" - with a tasteless travesty common to such
individuals - was

(and Criminal Minds have everything in reverse, indeed,
as the "respondent" shows, once again)

> Proverbs Chapter 1 verse 10 - My sons/daughters,

> if the "BUSH REGIME" or other insane, violent, psychotic,
> power mad leaders

> entices thee, consent thou not.
> 11 If they say, Come with us, let us lay wait for blood, let us lurk
> privily for the innocent without cause:
> 12 Let us swallow them up alive as the grave; and whole, as those
> that go down into the pit:
> 13 We shall find all precious substance, we shall fill our houses
> with spoil:
> 14 Cast in thy lot among us; let us all have one purse:
> 15 My sons/daughters, walk not thou in the way with them; refrain thy
> foot from their path:
> 16 For their feet run to evil, and make haste to shed blood.
> 17 Surely in vain the net is spread in the sight of any bird.
> 18 And they lay wait for their own blood; they lurk privily for their
> own lives.
> 19 So are the ways of every one that is greedy of gain; which taketh
> away the life of the owner.

Joseph Meehan

Sep 5, 2006, 8:32:08 AM9/5/06
Leonardo Been wrote:
> The "respondent" is plugging, selling, executing the Chinese Communist

And what does this have to do with rowing?

I can understand hating Bush however. :-)

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit

Herbert Cannon

Sep 5, 2006, 9:40:36 AM9/5/06

> I can understand hating Bush however. :-)

How about I intorduce you to some Clinotn haters and you guys can swap notes
on how to hate.

Dave Hazelwood

Sep 5, 2006, 9:44:59 AM9/5/06

I used to hate Clinton until I was forced to endure Bush.

Now, I would have Clinton back any day !

As that question on a poll and see if it isn't 90+ for Clinton.

Herbert Cannon

Sep 5, 2006, 10:08:27 AM9/5/06

> I used to hate Clinton until I was forced to endure Bush.
>
> Now, I would have Clinton back any day !

Just think pretty soon you will have a new president to hate. How about a
ticket to the Sudan?

Andre

Sep 5, 2006, 10:27:04 AM9/5/06

Pretty soon can't come soon enough. I hope we can survive 2 more years
of the village idiot.

Andre

Herbert Cannon

Sep 5, 2006, 11:32:51 AM9/5/06

"Andre" <ANDREJA...@YAHOO.COM> wrote in message
That's what the Clinton haters said. Make that two tickets to the Sudan.

Peter

Sep 5, 2006, 12:24:33 PM9/5/06

"Herbert Cannon" <hcan...@cox.net> wrote in message

Gabriel Rapture

Sep 5, 2006, 3:49:27 PM9/5/06

I'm very anti homosexuality, but I would much rather see Dennis
Kucinich, or Ralph Nader at the Helm any day than Clinton, or Bush.

Hell if my popularity keeps rising around here, I might be on the
ticket. I could turn this country around in a flash, if I had enough
bodyguards to keep the hatemongers off me while I effected the cure
America needs. That would definitely be a big "IF".
I wonder where they are now?

I haven't seen any since 1981. That's weird.

*skriptis

Sep 5, 2006, 7:37:49 PM9/5/06

"Andre" <ANDREJA...@YAHOO.COM> wrote in message

and then....

Jeb!

Dave Hazelwood

Sep 5, 2006, 9:12:06 PM9/5/06

A Dennis Kucinich or Ralph Nader is exactly what the people need BUT
the power elite will never allow it or even the chance of it
happening. They would kill him first. Why ? Because these are two guys
they do not "own" and know they can never "own".

If you are not a "whore" for big business and the power elite you have
no chance of becoming POTUS. Well, not until after the second american
revolution that is <grin>.

Chris Tsao

Sep 6, 2006, 5:44:58 AM9/6/06

Chris Tsao

Sep 6, 2006, 2:55:50 PM9/6/06
Why are apartments in the city of Chicago so much cheaper than
apartments in almost every other major city?

A one-bedroom in the building in the link below is $209 G (if I
remember right).

http://chicago.il.house.info/11303-condo-sale

Chris Tsao

Sep 6, 2006, 2:57:22 PM9/6/06
> A one-bedroom in the building in the link below is $209 G (if I
> remember right).

$204, 900.00