Dokic breast reduction

Broons Bane

Jan 21, 2009, 5:38:02 AM1/21/09
Watching Dokic now, there is no doubt that she has had breast
reduction surgery. Tragedy for her male supporters, but may be a good
idea for her mobility?

Dave Hazelwood

Jan 21, 2009, 5:51:26 AM1/21/09

it was a transplant. she gave it to whisper for a breast enhancement.

Professor X

Jan 21, 2009, 5:51:34 AM1/21/09

chakvatadze is better looking and much cuter than dokic

Whisper

Jan 21, 2009, 6:04:46 AM1/21/09

Bit on the skinny side.

Archangel

Jan 21, 2009, 2:55:43 PM1/21/09
"Professor X" <suebo...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Hantuchova is better than both of them, and brilliant too.

Raja

Jan 21, 2009, 2:56:34 PM1/21/09
On Jan 21, 1:55 pm, "Archangel" <mcbri...@thefirm.gov> wrote:
> "Professor X" <sueboka...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Sharapova and Ivanovic are the best lookers on tour now.

wen...@cix.compulink.co.uk

Jan 21, 2009, 5:51:51 PM1/21/09
In article
<af92c45a-8984-42be...@z27g2000prd.googlegroups.com>,
newsg...@yahoo.com (Broons Bane) wrote:

I really try to avoid these threads, but honestly, I think she's just lost
weight. It would be stupid for a pro tennis player to risk either
reduction or augmentation - too much danger that someone would snip a
necessary nerve or muscle fiber and then there goes your career. I can't
believe any of them would do it while they were still playing.

wg