English Hoofball on TV

Patrick Brosnan

Apr 14, 1992, 10:46:12 AM4/14/92
Does anybody know if and when the Liverpool-Leeds game is live on TV ? I have
heard a rumour of it being on on Saturday! This could be to give Leeds a day
off before being thrashed by Coventry on the Monday. Perhaps it's not on the
box at all ?

Pat

p.s. I definitely saw Alex Ferguson on TV playing Taggart's grandfather.

Reece Peacock

Apr 15, 1992, 5:49:21 AM4/15/92
pa...@tcom.stc.co.uk (Patrick Brosnan) writes:

>Does anybody know if and when the Liverpool-Leeds game is live on TV ? I have
>heard a rumour of it being on on Saturday! This could be to give Leeds a day
>off before being thrashed by Coventry on the Monday. Perhaps it's not on the
>box at all ?

The latest "The Match" they are advertising is Leeds vs Coventry on Easter Monday.
I nearly pissed myself with laughter after they said that Coventry have become a
hard team to beat under Don Howe. One of my best mates is a Cov fan and he is
opinion of the team is unprintable.

Reece

Leicester City /\___/\ Reece Peacock
Football Club _`\o o/'
=_ \ "THE FOXES" ~,
~~------~ __ )~~~~--_ ,__/_-_ "Brian Little's Blue & White Army"
_-~ ~~--~ ==~ ~= "Brian Little's Blue & White Army"
~ ~~ ~~