Any Links for today's playoff?

Jez

May 18, 2004, 12:34:34 PM5/18/04
approx 3 hours to kickoff and here i am at work and will be for another
6 hours, does anyone have a live feed link to today's upcoming match
between West Ham And Ipswich?? Victoria is usually awesome at finding
em, any luck?
thanks in advance

Victoria Barrett

May 18, 2004, 4:08:52 PM5/18/04

Jezza! Is that you? It's been so long. Ever since that Cricket World
Cup competition you set up. :(

This is what I have, albeit I cannot tell you if it'll work. So many
links get closed, if advertised.

http://play.www.planetfootball.servecast.net/downloads/sky/westham.ram

I do however have two other links of interest.

http://www.socceraudio.com/
http://www.soccerstreams.com/ (for audio/video!)

Try those. I am just going out so I shan't alas, be online for a
little while. Good luck and don't be a stranger, Jez! :)